Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. (1552 Views)

It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / 5 Reasons Nigerians Believe Buhari Is Dead / I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by onyfrank: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Explain this

Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
There is nothing like cabal in Aso rock Nigeria is bigger than any individual to be lord over us.
waldigit:
Some people know Buhari more than his daughter and Wife's sister, happening in this country. It's simple only 2 possibility, He's either in a vegetable state or outrightly dead.
Either of the 2 the Cabals has breached to the people's trust and will pay dearly for it.
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2020
The photoshop made from Nnamdi kanu media.
onyfrank:
Explain this
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Lipscomb(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Wonder shall never end. Look at this idle thing ...despite your exposure so you can still sound like average dumbest ass we have here.

I swear Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case, they're nothing.

Madridguy
Henueu
Genbuhari
Daprinxy:
Honestly,you irritating things are the worst being I've seen so far....damn!!!!! Even without being told,your common sense would've told you that buhari died since buh because of common token of less than a $100 ,you always come here to be defending indefensible,writing rubbish, embarrassing your dead self and I wonder if you're a human being at all or a robot....ain't no ipob or whatever you called them buh here in diaspora, 95% of Nigerian people including the world powers and international communities knew that buhari died since and you need to come and see how all these white people see you guys down there....foreigners always gets irritated how Nigerian citizens should allow a dead man to be ruling them,you wouldn't know that because hatred,tribalism,wickedness and selfishness have blinded you silly beings here,you wouldn't know the damage this politicians have caused the Nigerian citizens in diaspora especially this evil and demonic regime you people always defend,you wouldn't be aware until you travel outside Nigeria and even ordinary African countries are getting on Nigerian citizens so badly as well because they also know the truth...Nigerian international passport is an abomination here in diaspora,it was badly 30% before buh this satanic regime,took it to 95%,nobody wanna have anything to do with Nigerian citizen or the passport holder...damn!!!(NB,the world powers wouldn't do anything or act until the Nigerian citizen react or demand to know who's ruling them and as for Obasanjo and co,as one idiot like you suggested,they are into the game together and letting the cats out of the bag will spoil show for all of them because they are gaining from the business..even though I expect you not to know or understand because you silly things are worst being I have seen or come across on social media...every politicians and the rich keep mute because all of them are gaining directly or indirectly and they know that once the masses know,it will spoil their businesses,hence the reason all of them kept mute since and for why PDP never talked about it,all of them are the same,they are just waiting for their turn to deceive Nigerians as usual)the people you always defend or take curses upon yourself on their behalf,knows nothing about your existence and their children live the best of their lifes here and you need to come and see the kind of cars and extravagant lifes they live here while you're languishing in poverty with a token of $100,receiving an avoidable curses out of your stupidity,hatred and foolishness..if buhari is dead and you keep on coming here to defend what you don't know,may you or your loved ones die this year...enough of all these your silly and stupid comments in the name of supporting evil out of poverty,even fighting people that wanna set you guys free from poverty,so that you will know that you worth millions and thousands of dollars and not a partly $100... Lastly,have some secret securities of some countries as friends and all of them have told me that Nigerian"EX"president Muhammed buhari is dead and they talk with facts and figures...not like your Nigeria securities you know,even gave me many proofs buh their governments wouldn't do nothing until the citizens arise,hence the reason the evil politicians tried to stop this protest by all means possible..if you still got some atom of brain left in you,I expect you to have some rethink,think twice and have a sober or deeper thinking when you're alone....wouldn't reply you until you changes buh if you continue to defend this evil government to the detriment of the lost souls out of their wickedness ,then,your end or the end of your loved ones,wouldn't elude this year,at least to taste the medicine of those mourning their loved ones ,caused by your heavenly government... A word is always enough for the wise!!!!
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Southwest2023: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Trash
Daprinxy:
Honestly,you irritating things are the worst being I've seen so far....damn!!!!! Even without being told,your common sense would've told you that buhari died since buh because of common token of less than a $100 ,you always come here to be defending indefensible,writing rubbish, embarrassing your dead self and I wonder if you're a human being at all or a robot....ain't no ipob or whatever you called them buh here in diaspora, 95% of Nigerian people including the world powers and international communities knew that buhari died since and you need to come and see how all these white people see you guys down there....foreigners always gets irritated how Nigerian citizens should allow a dead man to be ruling them,you wouldn't know that because hatred,tribalism,wickedness and selfishness have blinded you silly beings here,you wouldn't know the damage this politicians have caused the Nigerian citizens in diaspora especially this evil and demonic regime you people always defend,you wouldn't be aware until you travel outside Nigeria and even ordinary African countries are getting on Nigerian citizens so badly as well because they also know the truth...Nigerian international passport is an abomination here in diaspora,it was badly 30% before buh this satanic regime,took it to 95%,nobody wanna have anything to do with Nigerian citizen or the passport holder...damn!!!(NB,the world powers wouldn't do anything or act until the Nigerian citizen react or demand to know who's ruling them and as for Obasanjo and co,as one idiot like you suggested,they are into the game together and letting the cats out of the bag will spoil show for all of them because they are gaining from the business..even though I expect you not to know or understand because you silly things are worst being I have seen or come across on social media...every politicians and the rich keep mute because all of them are gaining directly or indirectly and they know that once the masses know,it will spoil their businesses,hence the reason all of them kept mute since and for why PDP never talked about it,all of them are the same,they are just waiting for their turn to deceive Nigerians as usual)the people you always defend or take curses upon yourself on their behalf,knows nothing about your existence and their children live the best of their lifes here and you need to come and see the kind of cars and extravagant lifes they live here while you're languishing in poverty with a token of $100,receiving an avoidable curses out of your stupidity,hatred and foolishness..if buhari is dead and you keep on coming here to defend what you don't know,may you or your loved ones die this year...enough of all these your silly and stupid comments in the name of supporting evil out of poverty,even fighting people that wanna set you guys free from poverty,so that you will know that you worth millions and thousands of dollars and not a partly $100... Lastly,have some secret securities of some countries as friends and all of them have told me that Nigerian"EX"president Muhammed buhari is dead and they talk with facts and figures...not like your Nigeria securities you know,even gave me many proofs buh their governments wouldn't do nothing until the citizens arise,hence the reason the evil politicians tried to stop this protest by all means possible..if you still got some atom of brain left in you,I expect you to have some rethink,think twice and have a sober or deeper thinking when you're alone....wouldn't reply you until you changes buh if you continue to defend this evil government to the detriment of the lost souls out of their wickedness ,then,your end or the end of your loved ones,wouldn't elude this year,at least to taste the medicine of those mourning their loved ones ,caused by your heavenly government... A word is always enough for the wise!!!!
Re: So You Believe Buhari Is Dead. by Peterosky(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
How some people like the OP reasons really baffles me. Can anybody here tell me the medical magic used on Buhari that since he came back from that dead alleged sickness he has never gone back for check up? Those in the medical sector will agree with me that after any healing section, there must always be a follow-up in the form of check up. So why is Buhari's situation different? Take it or leave it,Buhari died since 2017.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Election: Davido, Peter Okoye, Fani-Kayode React To Joe Biden's 'Victory' / BREAKING: Discos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1 / Whether The Oil Well Is In Rivers Or Imo, It Is Still Igboland And We Dont Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.