Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! (2829 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. / Please Help Me I Think I'm Going Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
pcguru1:

Transition your mind into something, it is over-thinking, get a hobby something engaging, rewarding and profitable. There's a lot you can do , join a community of people with shared interest. Go out, nobody is holding you back , because let me the Harbinger of bad news. The more introverted you are, the more chances of not climbing the ladder, unless you are very intelligent. People excel on a virtue of networking, friends and colleagues because of recommendation. If you are introverted, it tells people that you are not a people's person. Then balance your life, that one too is my issue. Swimming, sports or the gym if you keep working without some exercise you will fall into a form of lethargy, where you are just mentally drained every-time. I notice if I do some push-ups and exercise daily I will be fine too. so these are my advice.

I tried doing that push up. Didn't last three days and I stopped. I'll continue with that for now. Thanks
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by adadike(f): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

God bless you too. I'm diabetic. I was told there's no cure. That I have to continue to inject myself with insulin. I don't even want to think about it cos it's so painful what I have to go through every day. Thanks for your comment though
ordinary diabetics? I will post herbal cure and diet plans for you. You will be totally cured. Expect it tommorow. Ndo dear. Sorry dear. You will be fine
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

Hyperglycemia. Type 1 diabetes is the condition. I don't eat chocolate

Wow sorry about that bro
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by mutter(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
You need to seek professional help.
I've been there.
We often think that it is only. "mad" people that need a psychiatrist.
Please seek help.
It helps.
I have been there.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Mindlog: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
mutter:
I've been there.
Please seek help.
It helps.
I have been there.

Unfortunately, it is a misconception tied to seeing a mental health professional.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by mrsteel: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
@ Ferlis
I understand your condition as an introvert.
The issue here is u are worrying & thinking too much! U are just giving yourself headache for nothing. Why not stop thinking unnecessarily, u have 2m, many people don't even have 20k & yet they are happy. Only u can be responsible for your happiness. U need to live for today & stop thinking unnecessarily. Introverts tend to think too much, because they like spending time alone.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

What is your diet like?

Are there any major complication yet?

Because I'm mostly at work, I have no choice but to eat what I see so I'm not able to restrict my diet as it should be. No complications for now though
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Cetacean419: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

Hyperglycemia. Type 1 diabetes is the condition. I don't eat chocolate
Well hope your work is not hectic
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
ordinary diabetics? I will post herbal cure and diet plans for you. You will be totally cured. Expect it tommorow. Ndo dear. Sorry dear. You will be fine

I'm really tired of injecting myself. Pls post whatever you have, I'll give it a try. God bless you
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

Because I'm mostly at work, I have no choice but to eat what I see so I'm not able to restrict my diet as it should be. No complications for now though

Work is no excuse.
You have to do better for your well-being, and to avoid irreversible complications.
A healthy eating lifestyle will improve and make your health more manageable and give you a sense of well-being, which will also improve your mood.
Adopt a vegetarian diet.
Keep your food options simple and clean.
Variety is not necessary.
Eat mostly what is beneficial to you.
Always have fresh fruits and vegetables like green apples, cucumbers, carrots, eggplants etc around you for when you suddenly go hungry.
Eat mostly whole grain foods. Include nuts too.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by pozehnani(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

Thanks. The medication is insulin. Specifically humulin 70/30. Do you know where I can find a good therapist though

You're welcome dear.

Insulin? Awww.. I understand now. It is well with you.

You can look up a good therapist on online medical center and book a one on one appointment with them. There are so many good ones. Just Google.

Sorry for late reply. Was busy.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by frozen70(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

Thanks. Getting a relationship feels like it will complicate things though. I don't want the added stress right now. I'll work on the others you mentioned

Alright, just follow your heart, it will definitely lead you to a good life that will give you happiness and peace of mind
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

Alright, just follow your heart, it will definitely lead you to a good life that will give you happiness and peace of mind

Is your birth month March, August or October?
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
mutter:
I've been there.
Please seek help.
It helps.
I have been there.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Work is no excuse.
You have to do better for your well-being, and to avoid irreversible complications.
A healthy eating lifestyle will improve and make your health more manageable and give you a sense of well-being, which will also improve your mood.
Adopt a vegetarian diet.
Keep your food options simple and clean.
Variety is not necessary.
Eat mostly what is beneficial to you.
Always have fresh fruits and vegetables like green apples, cucumbers, carrots, eggplants etc around you for when you suddenly go hungry.
Eat mostly whole grain foods. Include nuts too.

I was given a diet plan from the hospital one time but adhering to it is very difficult especially as our common foods are carbohydrates. Moreover, since I'm mostly at work, eating something different from others may reveal my condition. I'll try to do the right thing as you've said. Thank you
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ferlis: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
pozehnani:

You're welcome dear.

Insulin? Awww.. I understand now. It is well with you.

You can look up a good therapist on online medical center and book a one on one appointment with them. There are so many good ones. Just Google.

Sorry for late reply. Was busy.

No problem at all. I didn't even think anyone would reply. I logged in this afternoon to remove the original post and was surprised to see some comments. I appreciate you and everyone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by pozehnani(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ferlis:

No problem at all. I didn't even think anyone would reply. I logged in this afternoon to remove the original post and was surprised to see some comments. I appreciate you and everyone. Thanks

you're welcome.
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ferlis:

But why is it so bad that you do not have a friend God did not create us for loneliness...
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by adadike(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ferlis:

I'm really tired of injecting myself. Pls post whatever you have, I'll give it a try. God bless you

Total remedy for Diabetes

1,Bitter leaf (ewe ewuro in Yoruba)
2, white jathropha leaf (Ewe Iyalode)
3,Stone breaker's (Eyin olobe)
4, Scent leaf (Ewe efinrin)

How to prepare :
Dry them, then grind all to fine powder texture.
Use one spoon to drink hot pap without sugar every morning by the grace of God you will never see it again. May Jesus cure you totally.
In addition, make your meals from chicken, fish , beef, plain unsweetened yoghurt, millet, beans, local rice, eggs, avocados, vegetable soup, leafy greens vegetables, oats, bitterleaf soup with little eba not fufu, eat potatoes as well, eat nuts like cashew nuts, walnuts etc avoid sugar and sugary drinks at all cost. Take lemon water always

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by nnamdiosu(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Ferlis:
Good day all. I had to create this account to post this. I need help urgently. PLS I DON'T NEED ANY MONEY. I just need advice and guidance. I'm not myself right now. I'll try to be brief

I turned 27 last week, finished my service in March and work with a private company. I actually started working here after school and 'worked' my posting to serve here and I'm still here. My salary was increased to 200k per month shortly before the lockdown but I'm required to work everyday (mon-sun). No break. Work is going well and I'm okay with the long working hours. No issue

Problem I have is that I'm constantly thinking and worried about my health and future. Nobody except my immediate family is aware that I have a chronic medical condition. I have to inject myself twice daily (morning and night). Sometimes I skip a dose cos I'm fed up but the symptoms become unbearable so I have no choice but to continue with them. Doctors say its hereditary but my parents are fine. Well, my health is not even the issue, I only mentioned it so you'd understand me better

The main problem I have is I constantly feel worthless and depressed. I've been saving since I finished school but only have close to two million naira in savings so far. I tried getting my own apartment but my parents insist it's not wise since my workplace is very close to home and that I shouldn't start incurring so much expenses now

Well, how long will I keep saving before I'm financially stable to afford a good apartment? How long till I'm able to afford a car? Get married and establish my own business?

I'm an introvert and this constant worry has made me withdrawn even more from others. No single friend. I'm even tired of this life. Sometimes I wish I would sleep and wake up a child so I don't have to worry anymore. Other times, I wish I can just sleep and not even wake up.

The least grade I got in school was 'C' which was rare. Mostly 'A' or 'B'. Yet I would constantly cry and feel worse than even those that failed or were going to probate. People hated me for that but it's beyond my control

Let me stop here. Pls, what can I do to be happy and feel good about myself? I'm always worried, sad and frowning my face. Where can I find a therapist, counselor or psychologist cos I feel something is wrong with my brain. It gets so bad I start having intense headaches. Pls I'm tired. I just want this feeling to stop

* Had to modify it to include that I inject myself with humulin 70/30 daily cos I'm diabetic. Type 1

Pm me bro
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Ursino(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
You don't have an issue. Just try and unwind. That your work is draining life out of you. You hardly have time to ease off .
My advice:
Make new friends. Good friends!
Find time to relax.
If possible, resign from that job, and establish yourself.
Think positive.

You are fine
Re: Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Ferlis:
Good day all. I had to create this account to post this. I need help urgently. PLS I DON'T NEED ANY MONEY. I just need advice and guidance. I'm not myself right now. I'll try to be brief

I turned 27 last week, finished my service in March and work with a private company. I actually started working here after school and 'worked' my posting to serve here and I'm still here. My salary was increased to 200k per month shortly before the lockdown but I'm required to work everyday (mon-sun). No break. Work is going well and I'm okay with the long working hours. No issue

Problem I have is that I'm constantly thinking and worried about my health and future. Nobody except my immediate family is aware that I have a chronic medical condition. I have to inject myself twice daily (morning and night). Sometimes I skip a dose cos I'm fed up but the symptoms become unbearable so I have no choice but to continue with them. Doctors say its hereditary but my parents are fine. Well, my health is not even the issue, I only mentioned it so you'd understand me better

The main problem I have is I constantly feel worthless and depressed. I've been saving since I finished school but only have close to two million naira in savings so far. I tried getting my own apartment but my parents insist it's not wise since my workplace is very close to home and that I shouldn't start incurring so much expenses now

Well, how long will I keep saving before I'm financially stable to afford a good apartment? How long till I'm able to afford a car? Get married and establish my own business?

I'm an introvert and this constant worry has made me withdrawn even more from others. No single friend. I'm even tired of this life. Sometimes I wish I would sleep and wake up a child so I don't have to worry anymore. Other times, I wish I can just sleep and not even wake up.

The least grade I got in school was 'C' which was rare. Mostly 'A' or 'B'. Yet I would constantly cry and feel worse than even those that failed or were going to probate. People hated me for that but it's beyond my control

Let me stop here. Pls, what can I do to be happy and feel good about myself? I'm always worried, sad and frowning my face. Where can I find a therapist, counselor or psychologist cos I feel something is wrong with my brain. It gets so bad I start having intense headaches. Pls I'm tired. I just want this feeling to stop

* Had to modify it to include that I inject myself with humulin 70/30 daily cos I'm diabetic. Type 1

You can double your income via bet9ja.
Target 1.2 odds daily on bet9ja zoom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav / Between Your Mother And Wife / 16 year old sister to marry a 35 year old man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.