Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest (2483 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Freemason1: 3:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
I have a complete business plan for every business i aforementioned here. if interested, kindly reply to the private mail i sent you.

Would you mind dropping a contact detail?
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by HKMI(m): 4:32am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Mannyemmy(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Freemason1:

Would you mind dropping a contact detail?
You can chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by TheSparrow: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=yinkbell post=95508484][/quote]

Alright. Thanks
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by indolomous(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have about #10M to invest but I am at crossroads right now not knowing what business suits me. What's I have in mind is a business that guarantees an ROI of 15% monthly. Business plans with an ROI of 15% monthly are welcomed. I am giving #150000 and automatic appointment as Manger of the business to anyone who has this figured out.

PS: The business plan must me well structured with specifics, legitimate, attainable and realistic.

Thanks I will be in the comment session.

If you are looking for someone to manage it for you then you need someone that not only has a business plan but is most passionate about it otherwise it is the beginning of the end.

if you want to hear what i have to say then email me indolomous@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by anibest15(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good evening,you can invest in www.pipminds.com with a minimum capital of #200,000,and get 15percent monthly as per your duration (3mths,6 or 12 mths).kindly note that your capital Will be returned at the expiration of the plan.For more information,you can watsup chat me on 08055220546.

Aniekeme Udoh!
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Dwightventures(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Another post?! Don't worry. You don't be able to follow through with any of these. You will come up with the best business idea by yourself when 2 million remain inside the money. I no longer bother myself with these kinds of posts in Nigeria
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Exoclassic: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by KingsFX(m): 2:37am On Nov 03, 2020
I am a Google and Yoast certified digital marketer. And I have just finished writing a business plan on setting up a digital marketing agency in Lagos Nigeria.

Digital marketing in its simplest term is the process of leveraging on modern digital technology to market goods or services or the process of pulling website traffic or attention through social media sites; this is achieved by creating content that attracts attention and encouraging readers to share it across their social network platforms.

Digital marketing agencies employ strategies like SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and Mobile Marketing to ensure that your business website and your brands are always visible to the digital or online customer.

One of the major purposes of leveraging on Social Media in marketing is that it covers a wider range of target market compared to other marketing tools.

Digital marketing activities include:

Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine marketing (SEM)
Content marketing
Influencer marketing
Content automation
Ecommerce
Social media marketing
Social media optimization
Email marketing
Display advertising
E-books advertising and sales, and all other forms of digital media.

Agencies in the digital marketing industry create advertising campaigns and place the advertisements across digital media outlets.

Through in-house capabilities or subcontracting, the agencies provide advice, creative services, account management, production of advertising material, and media planning and buying. They also offer in-house, online and private training services for individuals and corporate organizations.

Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country with over 190 million people living here. It is also the continent’s largest economy. This translates to the country providing a huge market-base which provides potential businesses with a unique opportunity to explore in their quest to reach more customers.

Statistics has it that only in the United States of America alone, there are about 2,508 licensed and registered digital marketing agencies responsible for employing about 59,271 employees and the industry rakes in a whopping $14billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 0.6 percent.

At least 50% of Nigeria’s population uses smart-phones and over 80 million people in the country are active mobile internet users. Let’s take a look at some statistics as at the year 2017.

And with the situation that we find ourselves today in our world as a result of covid 19 pandemic which has resulted to numerous lockdown by government of nations around the world, digital marketing has become the primary tool that businesses use to spread the world about their products and services.

We are looking for investors who are willing to invest in our idea, share in our vision, grow and take profits with us.

The business plan is ready and if you are interested in a business that know no bounds, practicable, lucrative and highly profitable, then you are welcome onboard our vision.

You can write me on kayceekings@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of our team.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by liprises(m): 3:17am On Nov 03, 2020
My brother, the best industry to invest is in E-commerce. The richest man in the world did it in E- commerce. I am bringing you good news. It's a business opportunity like never before and can give you financial freedom you have desired.
It's an opportunity in the Ecommerce industry. Exciting times are coming in the near future. New Retail is becoming the future of Ecommerce , subscription services looks to gain a larger percentage of digital market, and block chain automation and virtual reality becoming a global trend.
Let me introduce Chymall Ecommerce, a quantum product firm which uses New Retail model to generate profit for it's members. Mark it, "The future Ecommerce will not just be a place to shop but a place you will like to spend time". It's not just about channels but experience.
It's a perfect passive income opportunity as it generate reoccurring profits from same principal in real time. Just rent it, stock it and trade it. All you need for a residual income is in Chymall Ecommerce. Join us today./07033097160.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by gbegulo: 4:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Can you contact me,am in abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE) / How Get Quick Loan Online In Nigeria Without Collateral / I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.