Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? (910 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 29, 2020
In 2012, Li Xiufeng who was then 95 was declared dead by her villagers after several attempts to wake her failed

She was laid in her coffin on 19th February 2012 two days after she was pronounced dead.

As part of their tradition, the coffin was left open in her house for friends and family to pay their final respects. All her belongings were also burnt as part of the tradition.

The proposed date for the burial was on the 24th of the same month.

A day before the burial the relatives were terrified when they discovered her body was no longer in the coffin. They searched and found her cooking in the kitchen.

When she was found she said:

“I slept for a long time. After waking up, I felt so hungry and wanted to cook something to eat.

"I pushed the lid for a long time to climb out."

Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by illicit(m): 3:41am On Oct 29, 2020
But the coffin was left open....

Which lid was she pushing again

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by falcon01: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
But the coffin was left open....

Which lid was she pushing again
help me see fake story. And if she's sleeping, shes breathing which kinda fools are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by WoundedLamb: 4:20am On Oct 29, 2020
She found herself in a coffin when she woke and the next thing she did was just to go and cook as if that was some usual stuff? She wasn't terrified? She didn't wonder why and how she ended up in there?

I expected more from the writer.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by paulolee(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2020
nice story....atimes reporters or editors do write or report news or events to make it look more interesting by adding their own maggi n salt..
Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2020
I have slept over 12 hours
Re: What Is The Longest Amount Of Time Anyone Has Ever Slept? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
comprehension issue and ignorance is a disease
why not take time to learn somethings by yourself
I mean you can research

(1) (Reply)

Three Elements Of Good Research Question / How To Check Your NECO 2020 Results (See Steps) / Primary And Secondary Scheme Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.