Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government (19235 Views)

Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by YoungAncient1: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
It is a lie, Ortom sold it. Ask anybody from Benue they will tell you so.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Chai
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Aboki99(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
That you believe a so called market chairman could single-handedly divert Benue's palliative even when he's not an indigine tells alot about your ability for critical thinking.

DonFreshmoney:
Why employing a market chairman from Kano in the first place? Are they no Benue indigenes to be in that position? Useless Governor

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by OyinO: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
feeloscar:
They did not just know about it,the Benue state govt actually engaged him to sell it far away from Benue state on their behalf. To them,he has not done his homework well,hence he must bear the consequence.

True that. I wanted to include what you said above. You're very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by drololaaof: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Was the palliative ment for traders or the general public, the poor and vulnerable. .
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by ItzladyP24(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:
The Benue government try at least they shared to everyone affected by the lockdown.

Wicked wike lock everybody down then carry palliatives go share for strictly indegenes leave non indegenes to their fate

Shared fire. The useless state Government sold it. How come they are saying it now. Youths planned to loot the warehouses, they used security personnel to secure and distribute the remaining palliatives overnight to themselves. The protesters were bribed with 3 million so they stopping protesting and they collected. It is a pity, Benue peeps are only e-warriors. Poverty na bastard.
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Coldie(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ItzladyP24:

Shared fire. The useless state Government sold it. How come they are saying it now. Youths planned to loot the warehouses, they used security personnel to secure and distribute the remaining palliatives overnight to themselves. The protesters were bribed with 3 million so they stopping protesting and they collected. It is a pity, Benue peeps are only e-warriors. Poverty na bastard.
Nigeria matter no be here. The greed too much
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Bigii(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Why employing a market chairman from Kano in the first place? Are they no Benue indigenes to be in that position? Useless Governor

Why reading with your anus?

Does govt appoint market Union leaders for traders? undecided
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by samunaka: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
AprokoGirl:

https://punchng.com/how-market-leader-diverts-benue-palliatives-to-kano-govt/

please give us a decent story, this one holds no water, how is it possible for a chairman of a local market who is not even an indigene of the state overwilt the power of a governor
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by sirdick17: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
The traders are the ones who elect their leaders, not the governor. So don't blame the governor for traders association leadership. A transparent investigation and prosecution is all that is needed now.
Joke apart, don't tell me u believe this bullshit
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by sirdick17: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
The game is up.....the reasonable ones among us know the truth
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by sirdick17: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
kilmot:
Chaiii, even Buhari was SHOCKED cheesy
Believe it or not Buhari is far better than our governors
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by sirdick17: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
nedekid:

Walai, they say Osun state is one of the poorest states in the country, but they way the political office holders/appointees ogas live there can make you cry for the state. The way they chop money makes you feel no hope for this country. It's like they chop 90% and leave 10 for the masses. I am sure it's same thing in most states east, west and south south. (nothing concern me with North)

Most of the northern governors re better than what we have down here.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Nwaide01: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Believe that and you will believe anything in this mother earth. Nothing was given to any market in Benue state, I know about it because I was one of the officials of a big market in the state. Traders that paid bribe to the state officials before been allowed to open their shops are the people they accusing of diverting covid19 palliatives. Liars from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Juventus4life: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Mumu

The question that u supposed to be asking is:
what brought the so called palliatives to the market in the first place?
The market place is it the distribution points of the palliative?

2 Likes

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by telleyway: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
AprokoGirl:

https://punchng.com/how-market-leader-diverts-benue-palliatives-to-kano-govt/

It is Crystal clear that the goods were given out or sold the the marketers. Government that doesn't have enough to give the poor is given to marketers.
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by bizzibodi(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Useless unattainable defence....so market leader or traders are now d most venerable....I dnt know any indigene of Benue that received palliative.the government officials contract a market leader to help them sell Benue palliatives
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by OgaRico(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
The amount of odd news wey dey always comot from this state and Taraba dey alarming...Nairaland ought to dey give these states award for odd news maybe monthly.
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by legendEMT(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
zedman1:
I thought you wanted to say 'wickedest', I would have accepted even though there's no such word. When some guys hail him here I just look at them with disgust, though I don't blame them fully cos I know they aren't from Benue. He always seems to be one of the first to react to any topical issue in Nigeria just so people will think he cares. That's just what he does all the time,but in reality he's the worst governor in history we've ever had....and bro,he's not weak, he's super strong and very very very cunning.

You are very right, I am not used to his cunning part though, coz I don't live in Benue. As for the worst, He is. Yahaya Bello would have been the worst just that He doesn't pretend to be nice whatsoever. May God save all Benue indigenes from bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by MartinsD12(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amanda4life:

THEY WORK HAND IN HAND WITH AGBEROS.

IF THEY DONT WORK TOGETHER HOW AND WHERE CAN THEY GET THUGS FROM FOR ELECTIONS

So what are you saying
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by ofiko123(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Terrible...
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by stkevin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Man to man is so unjust Y'all dunno whom to trust
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by ibpoloking(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
I don’t blame him for saying such, he’s a politician after all. I blame the gullible people that will believe this c*ck and bull story. He deliberately mentioned someone from Kano so as to give it an ethnic undertone and divert attention from the real issue. Nigerians wise up!
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by azzima(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why give it FIRST to TRADERS?? You know FOR SURE that they will SELL the FREE Palliatives.....they are TRADERS!
The Palliatives are MEANTS for the hungry Citizens and not MEANT to be sold back to them by TRADERS! FAILED COUNTRY!
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Amanda4life: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
MartinsD12:

So what are you saying

Don't know
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by MartinsD12(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amanda4life:

Don't know
Off point
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by delishpot: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2020
These people are impossible grin
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by MackDams(m): 2:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating

Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!

Copy the link on the ad copy to order now!!

Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by JONSYN7154: 3:14am On Oct 30, 2020
sweetonugbu:
This tory get as e be
Am telling you
Re: Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government by Amanda4life: 3:56am On Oct 30, 2020
MartinsD12:

Off point

Mchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency / 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.