Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (992 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
crackhaus:

God forbid I have a sister like her, I will beat the questionable character out myself...

And she's the one writing herself off, no one else.
First by escaping – because a sinner runneth when no one purshueth... then secondly, by continuously avoiding them and their efforts to resolve the issue.
Its not as if she doesn't want the issue resolved,shes just ashamed.You condemn her too much, it's not fair
Re: . by Enceladus(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
The mom already called her but she was afraid to pick but she sent a message across apologising and she understands that she's sorry and sober but shame won't let her go there to apologize

Timidness is such a childish attribute... She should man up, talk with the mom and guy to at least know where she stands. Or is she planning celibacy??
Re: . by EmptyGarden(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
you are right,i think it was a set up,but if that's what it is,isnt that rudeness from the guy too,i mean who sets her supposed girlfriend to be up?who does that?isnt he supposed to hide her flaws for her till it's been corrected
Set up? Yes. Whether he's in on it or not is another matter. Let's assume he's not and keep our thinking shallow. About hiding flaws, he probably didn't know you had them and probably didn't know they'd set you up. So please, let's not judge him too harshly. Whatever happened, was for a reason, put them all behind you and move on. Focus on becoming better.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Set up? Yes. Whether he's in on it or not is another matter. Let's assume he's not and keep our thinking shallow. About hiding flaws, he probably didn't know you had them and probably didn't know they'd set you up. So please, let's not judge him too harshly. Whatever happened, was for a reason, put them all behind you and move on. Focus on becoming better.
its my friend and not me

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Enceladus:

Timidness is such a childish attribute... She should man up, talk with the mom and guy to at least know where she stands. Or is she planning celibacy??
yes
Re: . by EmptyGarden(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
its my friend and not me
Oh, sorry my sister... I meant your friend.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Phew
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
crackhaus don't you think foy has fallen in love with you?why are you treating her like that,maybe you should be friends with her,what do you think?
Re: . by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
crackhaus don't you think foy has fallen in love with you?why are you treating her like that,maybe you should be friends with her,what do you think?
What are you up to zzor? cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
crackhaus:

What are you up to zzor? cheesy
nothing,just don't like the way you are doing with her,you don't treat someone that likes you that way
Re: . by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
nothing,just don't like the way you are doing with her,you don't treat someone that likes you that way
Na story you dey find, abeg leave me jor... grin

She knows how to reach me if she requires some form of closure.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
crackhaus:

make the first move, you know she's the lady here,dont be too stiff. What's the special thing about you sef
Re: . by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
make the first move, you know she's the lady here,dont be too stiff. What's the special thing about you sef
I don't reward bad behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
crackhaus:
you are not perfect either

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2020
crackhaus have you called her? please do
Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
crackhaus:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
crackhaus:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
crackhaus have you called her? please do
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me / Medical Labs In Nigeria Are Destroying Relationships With Wrong Genotype Results / Photo: Nothing But Pure Love Manifestation From These 2 Southern Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.