Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS (1772 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Mr Spell 'Buhari' Shares Photos / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2020
President Buhari's daughter, Hanan who tied the nuptial knots with her husband Turad in early September has shared loved up photos with him

The photos Hanan shared came with the caption "The Hamads".

See more photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/hanan-buhari-shares-loved-up-photos.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by Inda2020: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Should I click
Re: Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by fuckaholic25(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
so Na ur loved up be dis? op u be fool

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments
Re: Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by temi1290: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sweet gurl
Re: Hanan Buhari Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband, Turad. PHOTOS by duduade: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
All I see and smell as I look at them is MONEY

(1) (Reply)

Download Lavish Boys Association (LBA) ID Card Template / I Want Three More Children Before I Clock 30 – Chioma (video) / Bbnaija: Boma And Beatrice Discussing In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.