Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (44946 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Just pray fire doesn't burn you or something happens that disfigure you it's then you would know how painful words like you just said hurt..mumu

You are most definitely very stupid grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by Chideragodwin(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Chai happy birthday madam..
more grace ahead
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by Prophet777: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Happy birthday pretty...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by Oduduwaboy1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
benjackugo:
"2020 Has Been Very Interesting" - Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Says As She Turns 31 (Video)

America's Got Talent finalist and Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi took to Instagram to celebrate as she turned 31 today October 29, IgbereTV reports.

Kechi who shared a new video on the social media platform, noted that 2020 has been very interesting with lots of hills and valleys. She however added that she is extremely grateful to be healthy and surrounded by loved ones.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6kuYTlX22/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K5hJYLrywk

shocked shocked shocked
WTF even with the scars she still look beautiful
Happy birthday shine on, wish I have a grace like this
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kechi marry me na
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by KLand(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
help me do that biko

Hahaha. But I'm not the one looking for a wife na.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
KLand:

Hahaha. But I'm not the one looking for a wife na.

Nawaooo anyway I will do my home work from now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.