Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,006 members, 7,890,296 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 (364 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard / No Evidence Buhari Died And Replaced By A Lookalike (AFP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 by writetopoker2: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2020
What of if it is really true that Buhari died in London while undergoing surgery in 2017.

To me the North should be ashamed of their Nepotistic lifestyle. If they had announced it before now, they would have earned the respect of Nigerians and indeed the international community. But greediness for power and inherent fear of what becomes of them made them to hide it.

I asked myself then; for how long can you hide this abomination? It's a shame to Aisha Buhari that she could connive with this power drunk cabals to belittle herself. I'm sure by now she would have been regretting ever colluding with these God forsaken nonentities.
One thing I've learnt in this is; it is more honourable to confess that to hide it and be disgraced.

For those of you still saying Buhari this Buhari that, the truth is Muhammadu Buhari died in January 2017 in London following a failed operation which he underwent.
Nigerians should wake up.

OK, minus all the glaring evidences flying here and there, ask yourself; Why has Buhari not visited London or Europe again since then for treatments since 2017. The Buhari that all of us knows, who travels every month for medical treatment
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

Re: What If Nigerians Has Been Living On Falsehood: See This by Damikjay: 10:27pm On Oct 28
buhari is dead long gone.
But I feel how he will act where ever he is(heaven or hell) because :
-No memorial, No family respect and honor to d deceased. most painful thing is seeing a tyrant rule ur father land, someone that is from Sudan. rest well buhari.
Re: What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 by ejighikemeuwa: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness exhorts a nation,but sin is a rreproach to any people.
Re: What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 by tsagir(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
IPOB how market ? NIGERIA MUST DEVELOP
Re: What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 by capitalzero: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
tsagir:
IPOB how market ? NIGERIA MUST DEVELOP
If there is no truth and justice, forget peace and development. It is law of nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Of If It Is Really True That Buhari Died In London 2017 by writetopoker2: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
capitalzero:

If there is no truth and justice, forget peace and development. It is law of nature

Well spoken

(1) (Reply)

Startimes/nta Venture Yielded No Profit In 11 Years – DG, NTA / Return To Roads, FRSC Orders Officers / Please Nigeria Tell Wike To Free Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.