Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For (660 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by MrDrey: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
WTO: 'Reconsider your decision now', Fani-Kayode tells Trump for opposing Okonjo-Iweala

LiveTimes9ja

Home News
WTO: ‘Reconsider your decision now’, Fani-Kayode tells Trump for opposing Okonjo-Iweala
by editor October 29, 2020

SHARES
The former Nigerian Aviation minister has called on US President, Donald Trump to reconsider his decision on opposing Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to become Director General of World Trade Organisation.

The PDP stalwart, Fani-Kayode stated this on his Facebook page some minutes ago.

According to him, he is a lover of the president but working against Okonjo-Iweala will earn him hatreds from Nigerians who love him and support his ambition of his second term in office.

Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:

I love Donald Trump and I want him to win the presidential election on November 3rd. I believe he is the best for America and the world and that he is the only one that is capable of standing up to China.

I do not however believe that he is infallible and his decision to block Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the DG of World Trade Organisation proves that.

This extraordinary lady is by far the best candidate, her integrity is unimpeachable and her ability is unquestionable.

Opposing her has upset millions of Trump-lovers in Nigeria and Africa and hundreds of thousands of Nigerian/Americans in the U.S. itself.

I hope he reconsiders.

https://livetimesng.com/wto-reconsider-your-decision-now-fani-kayode-tells-trump-for-opposing-okonjo-iweala/

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by cyndylove64(f): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trump no send anybody

1 Like

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Guestlander: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
FFK grin
I bet you also changed your position regarding 5G networks.
Na wah for naija. Hehehe

Soon FFK and Igbos will collaborate and form the Association of former Trump Supporters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by ivolt: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trump doesn't care about this loud-mouthed crackhead. He is not even a voter.

3 Likes

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trump wey dey reason how e go win electoral college, this one dey disturb am.
Trump no send anybody.
Make I see how the man go win relection

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's not about Madam okonji!
Neither is it about Nigeria!
It's about the Intrest she is likely to pursue!
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by LibertyRep: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Does Trump know who FFK is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Flexherbal(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
cyndylove64:
Trump no send anybody

That is exactly my thought.
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Koulture(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin

If Trump ever reads this make I bend.
Man is struggling on how to win reelection,sleepy joe keeps giving him a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by homeypost: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
reconsideration
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by adadike(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ngozi will still win. The day I met Ngozi at UNN convocation back then Kam ma na nwanyi ahu abughi nmadu nkiti
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Freestainworld(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trump won't send anybody, but Okonjo Iwuala will still win, it's time to let America know that they are not the only existing nation on planet earth.
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by rastamouse: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin you think this will move Trump? The guy hates blacks and the fact that she is a woman makes it worse

1 Like

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
He didn't even make one sense. Everything is based on emotions.

NOI is a liberal and can lean closer to china in this present war trade between China and the US, i dont trust her.
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by omokeinde84655: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
FFK I bet you also changed your position regarding 5G networks.Na wah for naija. Hehehe Soon FFK and Igbos will collaborate and form the Association of former Trump Supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Says a man with a shorter fuse than Trump.

Fani Kayode, you're a nobody. Your relevance begins and ends on Nairaland and tweeter.

Fvcking degenerate wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by omenka(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
Trump won't send anybody, but Okonjo Iwuala will still win, it's time to let America know that they are not the only existing nation on planet earth.
Dude forget stories. Much as we all want her to emerge as the Boss, if America says no, she won't. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Charmingrascal(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
The fact that Okonjo is from a Country ruled by someone like Buhari is enough reason to reject her.

He knows how bad Nigeria economy is, how lifeless the President is and the rate of poverty down here.

It is a pity that someone like Buhari is our President at this time.
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Afamed: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
No ball to criticize his beloved Donald Okechukwu Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Afamed: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
With the way things are going, IPoB will definitely vote for Biden if Okechukwu Trump does not reconsider his position

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
This femi has a brain tumor. Pls is that a genue reason to reconsider his decision?

Instead of brother femi to stated the qualities that makes Ngozi standard out from her contender he started blabbering rusbish.
Does trump even care if you hate him or not? What can your hatred deprive him?

So painful that the man that can't manage his home successfully is putting mouth in a global affairs issue.

I dont know whether US is sincere or not but the truth is that thr woman has a direct trade specialization and trade experience to Ngozi
On that note, let the best candidate emerged and make a quick globa reform needed.

Peace!
MrDrey:
WTO: 'Reconsider your decision now', Fani-Kayode tells Trump for opposing Okonjo-Iweala

LiveTimes9ja

Home News
WTO: ‘Reconsider your decision now’, Fani-Kayode tells Trump for opposing Okonjo-Iweala
by editor October 29, 2020

SHARES
The former Nigerian Aviation minister has called on US President, Donald Trump to reconsider his decision on opposing Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to become Director General of World Trade Organisation.

The PDP stalwart, Fani-Kayode stated this on his Facebook page some minutes ago.

According to him, he is a lover of the president but working against Okonjo-Iweala will earn him hatreds from Nigerians who love him and support his ambition of his second term in office.

Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:

I love Donald Trump and I want him to win the presidential election on November 3rd. I believe he is the best for America and the world and that he is the only one that is capable of standing up to China.

I do not however believe that he is infallible and his decision to block Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the DG of World Trade Organisation proves that.

This extraordinary lady is by far the best candidate, her integrity is unimpeachable and her ability is unquestionable.

Opposing her has upset millions of Trump-lovers in Nigeria and Africa and hundreds of thousands of Nigerian/Americans in the U.S. itself.

I hope he reconsiders.

https://livetimesng.com/wto-reconsider-your-decision-now-fani-kayode-tells-trump-for-opposing-okonjo-iweala/
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
funny funny kayode....

stvpid idiiot....
Re: WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For by Olatunji1929: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
werey as if Donald fraud know or give a fvck about ffk or ipob that keeping licking his smelling ass everyday

(1) (Reply)

US Special Forces Rescue American Citizen Held Hostage In Nigeria / All Time Favorite Lagos State Governor / The Self-centered Fears Of Arewa Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.