Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,653 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs (1972 Views)

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner / Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by TochukwuC: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
it has been authoratively confirmed that a staff of zeekford international services was kidnapped by some thugs hired by APGA gubernatorial candidate Owelle Rochas Okorocha over the Ogboni fraternity secrets.read more on http://nigerianhornnewspaper.com.ng/?p=363.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by ezecharles(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
Rochas is turning to another thing, seeking power from all corners, via cult, thugry, etc. He is going no where!!
He is recently under several crime investigations. Yesterday his stupid campaign train nearly got beaten by youths in Ubommiri. they booed him, threw pure water on them, etc. Shouting Rochas a blood money man. Meanwhile the spiriits of missing five children he abducted for political whatever richuals still cries loud!

Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Areosapien(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Guys, pay no attention to this blatant liar. ToChukwu C, Andrewnwa and Ezecharles are one and the same, and have been paid by Ohakim to slander Rochas' name. Check their fraudulent IDs and confirm for yourself.
So, coincidentally, you all registered at the same time, and have been commenting on the same issue and threads eh? Clap for yourself, boy. Now, take this message back to your shameless boss Ohakim :: "You have failed. And come April, we shall vote Rochas en-masse, and there is nothing you can do about it, because reality is coming to give you the clubbering of a lifetime."
Cheers.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
Definitely not the Rochas I know.
Think up something else!
As an aside, so he's vying for the seat in Imo? I must join his campaign
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Areosapien(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Definitely not the Rochas I know.
Think up something else!
As an aside, so he's vying for the seat in Imo? I must join his campaign

Yes oooh my sister! That's the spirit! Can you believe the cheap tactics employed by Ohakim and his soulless journalists?
Anyway sha, long time. It's been a while since I logged in here. Don't worry about this ID. Freaking Spambot banned me simply for quoting and replying a spam message.
Oh well.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Na wa o.
So, who be you?
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by onyengbu: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
This nl paid agent is really serious wit his this rochas business. Imagine creating silly threads and replying himself.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Areosapien(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Na wa o.
So, who be you?

A lot of people o! My personality's just too massive to be contained in one handle, and for this reason, I feel the need to 'share the dividends' - know what I mean? grin
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by ezecharles(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Don't mind him!
He is taking campaign personal here as if we came here to fight. We are all here to discuss what we see in our dailies.
It seems he has been paid to protect rochas, forgeting that all Nigerian politicians are the same. they pretend to be so good, only to turn to their real color in due times. I can't swear or admit fully that Rochas is a good man, come down to imo, there are so many evidence against him annd worsely he is not ready to publicly deny them.

@Sapei, ,
U claimed to know Odunnu, well very bad for you, she understands ur tactics. She didnt even know you, sorry,
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Areosapien(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Sapei, ,
U claimed to know Odunnu, well
very bad for you, she
understands your tactics. She
didnt even know you, sorry,

LMAO! grin
This just shows how clueless this guy is. Little boy, you might want to reread the thread this time and not affix baseless and pointless bellows to appear genuine. For your info - Odunnu has already said she's not in support of your castrated boss Ohakim, so why are you still filled with gloom? Or do you seriously think we NLers are as gullible as your sad ilk? grin
Bros, go hide your face in shame already. You sound pathetic.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by presido1: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Poster you are Ohaki[b]ha[/b] has failed. Try another method this one did not wash.

Ohaki[b]ha[/b] ime elu mee ala Rochas nwe mmeri!!!!!!!

Tochukwu registered 6:33:39 yesterday
ezecharles registered, 6:55 yesterday.

How much did the stupid governor promise you? make sure you collect the money up front as you are about to be scammed.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Dede1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
I prefer anything including the sectional party called ACN to Ohakim and PDP in Imo State. Ohakim should not be allowed another year as governor of Imo State.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by TochukwuC: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
@presido1, i dont know what u are talking about, but i want you to understand that nobody hired me.am here to enlighten nairalanders on things happening in imo state and also get information because i believe information is power.i saw other comments linking me with some other guys but there is no problem about that(because there no time arguing about things that don't exist).my friend,i believe you have who you want as governor of imo state in mind,did i say you were hired by Mr A or Mr B,that is how rational people behave.they dont jump into conclusion easily.i dont know what you have against Ohakim's Administration but honestly he is the only credible candidate for april governorship election.what can Rochas and Ararume do for imo people?please lets not be deceived by all there cheap campaign strategies.thanks
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Arysexy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^^^

Sharap dia!

Ohakiha! is going no where! Rochas is d man to beat. What has Ohakiha done for imo state? Embezzlement, beating men of God etc is dat the dividend of democracy? do u know hw many orphans Rochas is training in the university? U must be a mad man from the moon.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Best of the wild, wild East.
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha Involvement With Thugs by Arysexy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^^

Iya ekiti, must u poke-nose into every igbo affair?

(1) (Reply)

One South Africa Bank Bigger Than Nine Top Nigeria Banks – Banker / No Jokes: Check Out The Messages China Uses To Enforce Its One-child Policy / My deal with Asari Dokubo & why Modu Sheriff ordered Yusuf's Killing....Davis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.