Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,193 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (28406 Views)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / Enugu LG Polls: Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others Campaign For PDP / 8th Assembly: Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others Failed To Retire N73.5bn Running Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Coldie(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
StrongInBed:

TERRORIST MUSLIM FROM A STINKING ASHWO MOTHER, I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR MAMA PUSSSY TESTE LIKE ROTTEN EGG AS YOUR BLACK PENIS DANGED INSIDE YOUR MOTHER PUSSSY SHE MOAN HARD AS YOU FUCCK HAR...MUSLIM TERRORIST YORUBA BASSTARD.
Nwannem nwoke u are an Igbo person we are too few in this earth and I love u, I dont want anything that would reduce our population more.

We can always fight for other causes to advance our race but let's suspend break up for the time being
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Marine54:
Northern parasite! You have been milking the south for over 50yrs now,but nothing to show order than poverty , diseases and terrorism.....
Which south? You mean SE or SS, what do u have in the East?
The same people who can't hold their Governors accountable for their mayhem are ranting about poverty & terrorism in other people's land. The recent protest have proven who are poorer and who are terrorists. Many Northerners are killed in the East in the recent protest, their business destroyed and north kept calm with no incitation or propaganda.
If SE can't manage the little resources they've to build their region, the way how dilapidated their infrastructure is, I swear even if the whole Niger-Delta oil will be awarded to you, you won't change your states and you'll come back to accuse Nigerians for your wahala.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Marine54:
Northern parasite! You have been milking the south for over 50yrs now,but nothing to show order than poverty , diseases and terrorism.....
Which south? what do u have in the East that will make u allege others for milking u? Always hiding behind SS and SW to attack others!
The same people who can't hold their Governors accountable for their mayhem are ranting about poverty & terrorism in other people's land. The recent protest have proven who are poorer and who are terrorists. Many Northerners are killed in the East in the recent protest, their business destroyed and north kept calm with no incitation or propaganda.
If SE can't manage the little resources they've to build their region, the way how dilapidated their infrastructure is, I swear even if the whole Niger-Delta oil will be awarded to you, you won't change your states and you'll come back to accuse Nigerians for your wahala.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Marine54:
Which south? what do u have in the East that will make u allege others for milking u? Always hiding behind SS and SW to attack others!
The same people who can't hold their Governors accountable for their mayhem are ranting about poverty & terrorism in other people's land. The recent protest have proven who are poorer and who are terrorists. Many Northerners are killed in the East in the recent protest, their business destroyed and north kept calm with no incitation or propaganda. 20m away from my house are Igbos, millions of them are doing their business in the north, Igbos are all over the nooks and crannies of the north doing well, we live peacefully with them, we support them, protect them but unfortunately these people will still hate u even if u take them to heaven. I always wonder abt ur chest beating, what do u have? why do u go into drugs, human trafficking, baby factory, and prostitution and still claim u've something to offer. You need to travel widely to experience Nigeria before u start spitting nonsense on others.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by isaythetruth(m): 4:54am On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Guess it's about Nnamdi Kanu...

Apart from the useless Senator Abaribe (who I doubt was about to construct 1 km road in his district) why are Igbo leaders not in support of Biafra?
you are a Wise man, the meeting bis About Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, because of recent, Nnamdi Kanu has threatened to deal with Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, Chief Nnia Nwodo and Dave Umahi, including the Hitler of River state, so they are in the meeting to seek ways of stopping him... which they can't anyways!

Restructure the country, or a peaceful referendum is conducted, it is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Marine54(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
The same people who can't hold their Governors accountable for their mayhem are ranting about poverty & terrorism in other people's land. The recent protest have proven who are poorer and who are terrorists. Many Northerners are killed in the East in the recent protest, their business destroyed and north kept calm with no incitation or propaganda. 20m away from my house are Igbos, millions of them are doing their business in the north, Igbos are all over the nooks and crannies of the north doing well, we live peacefully with them, we support them, protect them but unfortunately these people will still hate u even if u take them to heaven. I always wonder abt ur chest beating, what do u have? why do u go into drugs, human trafficking, baby factory, and prostitution and still claim u've something to offer. You need to travel widely to experience Nigeria before u start spitting nonsense on others.
. Shut up , I am from South south, Akwa Ibom to be precise. Come to my state and see thing for yourself.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by MackDams(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating
Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!
Get yours now!!!

Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by drlateef: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Marine54:
They should call for restructuring of this country, that's only way out....

How will restructuring remove corruption from the heart of the people?
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Jonathan39: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
There are so many retards in Niaraland, i am surprised cos an average Northerner is an illitrate, so I am not surprised if you call California a state in the North grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

The East only has 4 States. ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU. ANAMBRA IS NOT AN IGBO STATE, IT'S AN IGALA STATE. The other 4 States are the most backward in this Country. angry grin grin grin grin angry
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Dreadful: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:

And replace them with?
Leave that one to us.
How you keep meddling into people's affairs baffles me.
Black monkeys don't mind their businesses
Blacks from Africa!
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by phkka1(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Ikpeazu should not be allowed to partake in such meeting. He is a capital fool who has no plan to ameliorate the sufferings of the people.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Kirchoffs: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
authority2006:

My troll friend, you're still spitting on someone here! It is sure looks like you are a living hate.
Gworo chewing region can decide to starve you to death within a week. You think you can drink crude oil?
Suffer head, shey the 20k BMC alert don enter ??....

No forget say baba landlord dey disturb you for rent..
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Jsaviour(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

They do not need restructuring to fix the East.

I wish someone will just throw bomb into that building so they all die.

They are a disgrace to south east. Nothing good can come out of that meeting cos they are all stupid and senseless selfish looters.

There is no road in south east. Nothing is working there except personal activities by individuals.

Very useless greedy politicians.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by authority2006(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Suffer head, shey the 20k BMC alert don enter ??....

No forget say baba landlord dey disturb you for rent..

New song, everlasting song
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Lanre0: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria politicians who doubled as looters should all willingly forfeit half of their loots for pease to reign.
Re: South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by BIGGESThead6: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Jsaviour:

I wish someone will just throw bomb into that building so they all die.

They are a disgrace to south east. Nothing good can come out of that meeting cos they are all stupid and senseless selfish looters.

There is no road in south east. Nothing is working there except personal activities by individuals.

Very useless greedy politicians.

God bless you.
They are the problem of the East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. / Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.