Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wind Of Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wind Of Destiny (185 Views)

Sexy Pictures Of Destiny Etiko Flaunting Her Massive Backside / The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wind Of Destiny by chinenye497: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
A few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to accompany her to see a woman of God. But I refused. She pleaded and pleaded until reluctantly I agreed to go with her. When we got there, immediately the woman saw me, she started prophesying to me. She told me that I was destined to marry a rich guy who is based abroad. I didn’t mind her because I felt it was one of her tricks to lure me into her ministry. She said a lot of things, but the one that got me interested was the fact that I was ill-tempered, and that I should be careful so as not to miss my husband to be as a result of that.

One day as I was returning from the market after I alighted and paid the Keke driver, he refused to give me my balance of N100, saying that his fare was N200. It was as if he was sent to tempt me that day because his fare was N100. I pleaded with him to give me my balance for the sake of peace, but he refused. So I dragged him out of his Keke and we started fighting.
To continue reading click on the link below
https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/09/27/wind-of-destiny/

(1) (Reply)

Guys, You Can Be A Player Without Being An Assshole! / Respect Respect Respect / This Is Too Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.