Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,203 members, 7,974,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony (31300 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by GreaterFuture(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good for them
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Factfinder1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wahala for who never plan future and invest before delving into marriage and relationship

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bad guy
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by HalpyBee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why are some people concerned if the guy can feed her or not?
He's an adult and must have counted the cost.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Lambarry1: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Act 1 scene 1 . Action
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Asadujames202(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Daya Knight
Kira Noir
Jenna Fox
Diamond Monroe
Rose Monroe
Nina Rotti

Charlie Mack
Byron Long
Wesley Pipe
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Canih28: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
grin
Did you know that the first 5 commenters, commented in less than a minute??

1, Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by DamnnNiggarr(m): 1:26pm
grin

2, keine Unterschrift • 我没有签名 • У меня нет подписи
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by crossfm: 1:26pm
Hope he

3,Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Canih28: 1:26pm
k

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by samuel19222(m): 1:26pm
S

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by pocohantas(f): 1:26pm
Isn’t this an old one?

Aswear, NairaLand get fastest fingers.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

grin grin Na so we dey roll grin grin

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by able20(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
franchuks:
Nice one... Love is sweet o.
When money enter their love it will be sweeter.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Reussite: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
For me it's a very wack approach of proposing....why not go straight to the point.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
Ok

HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

You're not happy about this undecided
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by moneyissweet(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
All I see here is intelligent wife material.... Not all these nairaland feminist confused and over pompous Assholes.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Olakunleyakub(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
My dear love is only sweet wen you are with the right one oooooooo

But ur life will be miserable if you jam a wrong person oooooo

All I pray for is a pious woman that will act like a mother to me while is play a role of a father to her too
franchuks:
Nice one... Love is sweet o.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Seen.
Next
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by SpicyMimi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
How many times are we going to have this on FP?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Your future is the priority.... undecided
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Realfrankie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Happy fucking life
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by amaru09: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
how this one come be news
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by peppermint7(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
True love still Dey this life
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Malawian(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
No coordinate yourself, dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by shantti(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
They met during their service year and they r already getting married. the guy get mind sha, i cant do it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by geezynoni: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Seeing all sort of negative comments....We get big problem for Nigeria sha.Na love dem love dem no kee pesin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by LikeAking: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Simmp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by crackhouse(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Children and play play na like 5&6.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by damiloladuke: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good one
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by stephcat: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tbvxl:
Something that will still end in tears
Stop that....don’t be a hater cuz what you wish for others is what you gonna get in return
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Yaqs001: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Dis news don past now....

Nairaland don show dis b4
since early last month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by robosky02(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ok

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by empire02: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
VEXT:
Hope say he get money to feed her angry sad

I pity him undecided

Haba, try wish them well and move ...

If not for the sake of my siblings, I'm wouldn't mind settling down next yr (24). E doesn't mean I can't feed my woman.....

Let me say this too, I have my own home(house) also have invested in land properties and gainfully doing something profitable...

Mind you, I'm a student too.

Let's learn to congratulate and appreciate anything good.
Thanks
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by enomakos(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
nice
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Bryan88(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
OLD NEWS!!! grin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony by Currentlygrown: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
empire02:

Haba, try wish them well and move ...

If not for the sake of my siblings, I'm wouldn't mind settling down next yr (24). E doesn't mean I can't feed my woman.....

Let me say this too, I have my own home(house) also have invested in land properties and gainfully doing something profitable...

Mind you, I'm a student too.

Let's learn to congratulate and appreciate anything good.
Thanks

apropos to all your comments I’ve been seeing on this page, you seem like a reasonably “good” man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Posting To Oil Companies / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.