Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,049 members, 7,966,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Where Can A Friend Carry Out Lassa Fever Test And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can A Friend Carry Out Lassa Fever Test And Treatment (243 Views)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Friend Carry Out Lassa Fever Test And Treatment by Jamesrock(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
A friend of mine affirmed that she drank Garri last night but unknowingly to her she saw rat faeces this morning inside the garri. She’s been feeling feverish since... Help as this is urgent!
Re: Where Can A Friend Carry Out Lassa Fever Test And Treatment by SavageMaster: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
She should go to any government hospital and report. They will make contact with the State Epidemiologist, who will then make arrangements for her blood sample to be collected after reviewing a checklist and confirming she's actually a suspect.

There are not many centers where the test is done in Nigeria. I don't know her location though

(1) (Reply)

Focus Issue On Male Infertility: Azoospermia Caused By Epididymitis / You Are Fat, And You Can't Lose Weight / Premature Ejaculation Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.