Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Are You An Ionic Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You An Ionic Developer? (497 Views)

Building An Ionic 3 Shopping Cart App With Firebase Realtime Database - Part 4 / Building An Ionic 3 Shopping Cart App With Firebase Realtime Database Part 2 / Building An Ionic 3 Shopping Cart App With Firebase Realtime Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Ionic Developer? by NobleEugene5(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
I've been learning web technologies for some time now and I can say that I'm a boss at it. I can develop any form of web application using JavaScript and PHP even without frameworks or web programs. So I wanna dive in to mobile app development and I think Ionic is the way. So I would really appreciate the opinion of my superiors on the subject of the ionic framework
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by NobleEugene5(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
I also like to raise the issue of
Ionic vs flutter vs Core Android vs react native
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by Karleb(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
As of late, flutter seems to be everywhere.
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by NobleEugene5(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karleb:
As of late, flutter seems to be everywhere.
In terms of performance Flutter should be better than ionic, since it renders to native UI. But react native should be better than flutter since javaScript is more mature that Dart
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by Karleb(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
NobleEugene5:

In terms of performance Flutter should be better than ionic, since it renders to native UI. But react native should be better than flutter since javaScript is more mature that Dart

I think you should also look in terms of jobs too as clients don't care about these technical jargon.

I really don't know much about mobile application development but I think flutter is relatively now compared to react native.
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by NobleEugene5(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karleb:

I think you should also look in terms of jobs too as clients don't care about these technical jargon.

I really don't know much about mobile application development but I think flutter is relatively now compared to react native.
OK Thanks
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by talk2hb1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
NobleEugene5:
I've been learning web technologies for some time now and I can say that I'm a boss at it. I can develop any form of web application using JavaScript and PHP even without frameworks or web programs. So I wanna dive in to mobile app development and I think Ionic is the way. So I would really appreciate the opinion of my superiors on the subject of the ionic framework
Flutter Abeg
Re: Are You An Ionic Developer? by trytillmake(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Since i discovered ionic and angular i'v stuck to it, customers do not ask wat the app was built with functionality and i gat dat with ionic so watvever u want just build and develop

(1) (Reply)

HTML And PHP Web Developer Needed / Is 5 Months Enough To Learn Python? As A Novice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.