Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff (27731 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by Odmic2839(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Your own sense still dey work. Let them continye chanting Tinubu must feel the pain by destroying his legacy/ properties or any top notch investment. Na we go suffer am. Am not in support of anything about this government but I know come 2023. We will still have this same set of person. Keep your argument till then. Plz.
cpu2006:
Pls, what will now happen to TVC staff?
We poor are still the one that will suffer the consequences.
Na wao ooo
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by faithfull18(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Emekaonline:

No matter how you dress a mad man, he is still a mad man. When you see people who have listened too much to a lunatic like Kanu such as you, then through their utterances, you will know that his lunacy has affected them and that is why 99% of his followers are subhuman in reasoning
You are the one who is a lunatic. I have never listened to Kanu but it's pretty obvious you have nothing upstairs, If you can't see beyond the script your masters are acting.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by chaloskyx: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
ARE YOU DONE? IF YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR YOU FOUL MOUTHED ATTITUDE SORRY O I NO SEND YOU IF YOU LIKE INSULT FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR AM TO BUSY TO BE TRADING WORDS WITH YOU A NOBODY AND I DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU
Emekaonline:

And how smart are you even in your stinking father's house talkless of being smart in taking over the state or country
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by amaridigital(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
omonla10:
I just pity d Sanwo olu guy. His hands are too tied. He would have rejected the post if he had d slightest idea.. Politics aside, I just developed a likeness for the guy since d protest started. How he has a thick skin for abuses and insults from protesters. Even had time to engage then. It's just so unfortunate

Sanwo Olu will grow with the job. Leaders are made through tough experience like this. I truly like his humble character though. He's a true member of MFM church. I'm just wondering how Tinubu who is a Muslim could sponsor Christians like Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu. That Tinubu is truly a gift to the Yoruba race. No wonder he has some e-warriors without PVC as enemies.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by chandini435: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Your Excellency sir,this one wey Agent Fash no follow you so abi na on a later date him go go discover camera for the entrance of the Building?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by Besk: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:
Someone was instructed to break up the protest and get compensated. That person brought unknown soldier and dispersed the protest, then burnt a lot of infrastructure down, his own investment was also destroyed to make it seem he was a victim.

I didn't mention names o. grin

You’re sick! Very sick!! Your soul is evil!! Very evil!!!
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by FreeConCiencE: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2020
nonut:
Sanwo-Olu is a consolator'.
He's been busy consoling people all over the place.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by Yankee101: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2020
How about shooting victims that triggered all of these
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by BreconHills(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2020
vanbonattel:
Someone was instructed to break up the protest and get compensated. That person brought unknown soldier and dispersed the protest, then burnt a lot of infrastructure down, his own investment was also destroyed to make it seem he was a victim.

I didn't mention names o. grin

Oh please!
Can you even burn your own bedsheets to make a point.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by BennyDGreat: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2020
princemillla:
This mofos didn't visit ikotun with the casualties we suffered from his ill curfew without adequate security.

May the death of business owner who lost their souls as a result of shock over their business being vandalized and completely looted be on ur head.

Wow. Not too much was heard from Ikotun. How come TV stations didn't cover it?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by alfredilly: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2020
QueenEstherh:
Those proud and Disrespectful TVC and radio continental staffs, Even the owner of the company is humble.

I only pity tinubu,
Give Some Nigerians Small power and see them use it torment their fellow citizens.

The destruction triggered by purveyor of fake videos, Photoshop, editing and unfounded allegations aimed at hastily attributing Lekki shooting to Tinubu, was the final straw that killed the #EndSARS movement. The death and destruction brought on by the ripple effect of Lagos vandalization was more than Lekki shooting itself. While I'm not defending Tinubu, I think we must question the motive of those who innundated the social media with edited photos, distortion and all sort of fake videos and claims. There was even a funny making round that Tinubus son, Seyi had confessed to owning Lekki toll gate and also ordering the removal of CCTV. All these arouse suspicion that mischief makers manipulated the public into violent behaviour s.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by princemillla(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Wow. Not too much was heard from Ikotun. How come TV stations didn't cover it?

Since last week TV station Only came around yesterday to cover the incidence.

It was a terror, more reason why I asked comm of police if ikotun was not part of Lagos for him to claim 4 casualties whilst ikotun alone suffered more than 3 dozens
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by BennyDGreat: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2020
princemillla:

Since last week TV station Only came around yesterday to cover the incidence.

It was a terror, more reason why I asked comm of police if ikotun was not part of Lagos for him to claim 4 casualties whilst ikotun alone suffered more than 3 dozens

Ahh this is serious. Actually, they have a way of reducing official casualty figures in unpleasant situations to reduce tension but I never imagined Ikotun was greatly affected.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff by Alrine1: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2020
God fatherism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.