Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix (75145 Views)

AirCar: Car That Can Fly Cleared For Takeoff But You Will Need A Pilot's License / Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Abeyjide: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
We need it in Nigeria
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Damikjay(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
made for politicians in Nigeria.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lagosians this is not for you ooooo.

Make fuel just no go finish while you are cruising over the lagoon trying to beat third mainland bridge traffic grin

5 Likes

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by AmazingELixir: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
shocked
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by dave4rella(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
shocked
I think it's time to purchase a vehicle

How can I pre order this.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
And some people are here waiting for the world to end so that they can go to some imaginary heaven where there's no technology. grin
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Princedapace(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
As usual, they innovate, black race buy with their stolen common wealth grin
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Meanwhile some people lawmakers are waiting till their birthday to give you YOUR miracle rice.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Akinbahm(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
nigerian politicians will be the first to acquire this.... Especially Dino Malaye... shameless country with shameless criminals called politicians

Followed by Atiku

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Cassyuche86: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow!! And we are still waiting for Air Niger,God go help us

Please patronise me,order for your shoes and footwears,we do self delivery

What's app me @07010673094

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
9ja air road will spoil d cars lipsrsealed
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by BankyGee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Superb!
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Kobicove(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
The wingspan looks rather short to support the weight of the car
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by freshMallam1122: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akinbahm:

Followed by Atiku
my brother they are all the same both PdP an APC
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by killuminati(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
I'll be the first ten buyers, Mark it.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Bakin3(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Impressive
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by JudasNaCarrot: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

Sanwo olu. Tinubu... Call to action

Time for investment..... Just acquire thousands of this and use for commercial use in Lagos state... See ursef raking dollars
slowpoke why are you calling Tinibu, is he the Lagos state governor or is it part of how you guys want to market a bad product to good Nigerians.

That thief will fail no matter how hard you guys try.....he will never be president.

2 Likes

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by cardoctor(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's been long awaited. I should be placing an order soon.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by BankyGee(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
gpercuxionz:
If everyone fly at the same time,with this Lagos traffic, what will happen
Accidents go dey xup for air, and I wonder how FRSC wan reach up grin

2 Likes

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by ciro11(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
The future has arrived!
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by thelivingpen(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.

But I believe there would be a sort of "Flying cars Regulatory Agency" or any regulatory body to control the activities of this car on air.

Everybody would definitely prefer flying the car than driving on the road!

A populated city like lagos, with just 20% possessing this car is enough to cause problem when traffic gridlock builds up and there no regulatory body.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by chatinent: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is cool.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by mukthar2000(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
were is Dino, hope kogi money would still not be use to buy this car again?
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by mema900: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
gpercuxionz:
If everyone fly at the same time,with this Lagos traffic, what will happen

You must be a software developer

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Professorcplus:
Meanwhile from air to road transformation. Truly Nigeria is blessed indeed grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Zazzzu(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
god 4giv me but the whites are more than us
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Uzomacharles: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
This shit has been over for years..
I told one dude he was busy arguing
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Akinbahm(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
my brother they are all the same both PdP an APC

I hope Nigerians wake up and stop being deceived by one useless saint party any election that comes now be it Councilor, Gubernatorial, Presidential or senatorial post we should start rectifying our parents errors in choosing a leader to represent us nd drop sentiments irrespective of party as long as he gonna govern us judiciary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by DenreleDave(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
my father is a MO.ron why is he calling Tinibu, is he the Lagos state governor or is it part of how you my father guys want to market a bad product to good Nigerians.

That thief will fail no matter how hard my father try.....he will never be president.

I don't have any reply for ur Father
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Oracleforce: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lemme quickly go and book for 3 before....it will be out of stocks. .. I need to buy it because I will not have any need to renew my vehicle document and LASMTA official wants to catch me, I will fly away.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by vertueptime: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Envy is bad, if you get a political appointment wount u collect? Dnt be a hypocr

freshMallam1122:
nigerian politicians will be the first to acquire this.... Especially Dino Malaye... shameless country with shameless criminals called politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.