Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,059 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire (1514 Views)

Re: Nnpc/ Mpn Apprenticeship Program / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test / Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by barry06(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Dear NLanders,

I got an SMS some weeks ago for me to re-submit my credentials since my application was incomplete(frm 7th-11th Mar. 2011)

I successfully uploaded my relevant docs on 9th Mar. and i got an acknowledgment to that effect with an app. ID

Today, 11th Mar. i got another Mail via e-mail to re-submit my credentials etc.( I want to believe its a belated msg).

The big question is; WHAT NEXT?

Pls if you are in similar situation with me then, we can start a network on this thread.

Rgds.
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by lynxnoon(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
as for me hv not been able to log in up till now
don't know why oh angry undecided
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by Pappij: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ same here, have been on the site since morning, the web page has refused to come up. Anyone with an idea of how to resolve this?, time is of essence here
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by barry06(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2011
Pappij:

^^^ same here, have been on the site since morning, the web page has refused to come up. Anyone with an idea of how to resolve this?, time is of essence here
i tried opening the site at about 3:30am Sat.12th march and it poped up(opened) in less than 30 seconds.

what i suggest is that you shud try @ early hours of the day when the traffic to the site is not heavy.

Goodluck!
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by ben68(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
I was equally sent an email message with an accompanying test message to my phone to resubmit my credentials since on the 6th of March 2011-i have tried resubmitting the requested credentials of mine as requested but i could only succeed in uploading my CV,till this moment the site have refused uploading my other credentials-please does any one know the way out of this problems?The bitter part of it is that the provided email address of the corporation as stipulated thus:recruitment@nnpcgroup.com and 2010recruitment@nnpcgroup.com have been sending and bouncing my email messages back to me for the umpteenth time one begins to wonder what may be generally amiss with the whole arrangement? Please help out if you have any idea
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by bechex(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ ben68, confirm dat ur documents are in d right format, PDF or microsoft word, and also confirm dat the are not heavier than specified on d website. Once u have access to d website and ur documents are in line with their specifications, u should not have any problem uploading them.
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by oluezekiel(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
I uploaded mine early this morning which is out of the given days. Though, it gave me the acknowledgement that my application is successfully completed but would it be still accepted because today is 13th not between 7th to 11th?
Re: Re:nnpc 2010 Experience Hire by barry06(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
@oluezekiel, it those not matter my broda. its all about ur faith.

i didnt take it seriously initially, esp whn i cudnt upload my CV last yr.
i just abandoned the site and its frustration. only to receive an sms to re-submit my cv. then i realised that its GOD at work!

Remember, Mark 9:23.
"my faith works wonder"

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Electricians,plumbers,welders,carpenters,masons,glaciers,etc In La / ARE THESE FOR REAL OR SCAM? / Massive Recruitment In An Automobile Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.