Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,065 members, 7,939,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Free Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Training (679 Views)

Zte Nigeria Limited Is Organising A Free Training. / Zte Nigeria Ltd. Is Giving Free Training In Telecom / Free Training And Funding For Unemployed Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training by onabajo(f): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is essentially for people who are ready and willing to improve their skill.
This training is a computer based training, at the end of which there is a assessment.If you meet up to the score mark,you will be issued a certificate.You can do this training at your pace.

It is part of our company corporate social responsibilty (csr).Davfem technologies is a training company that believes in best practice.We have the following course:

Leadership & Management Training - New Supervisor Series1.New Supervisor - The First Six Months
2.Communication Essentials for Managers.
3.Legal Issues for Managers and Supervisors and lot more

Leadership & Management Training - Manager & Supervisor Series
1.Change management.
2.Hiring and firing
3.Problem solving

Leadership & Management Training - Performance Management Series
1.Employee appraisal
2.Performance management.
3.Coaching for better result

Business Foundation Training - Ladder to Success Series
1.Time management
2.stress management
3.conflict management
4.Business writing skill
5.Running Effective meeting

Business Foundation Training - Accounting and Finance Series
Budgeting and Finance

Business Foundation Training - Business Development Series
1.Marketing to world
2.Presentation that delivers
3.Negotiation

Business Foundation Training - Compliance Series

Business Foundation Training - Project Management Series

And lots more.

Just logging to www.trainingdepartment.com/davfemtech
register your user name and password .
Then select the course your want .Wait as the request i sent to the site administrator.I will approve the course ten you can start.

PLEASE REMEMBER THESE COURSE WILL ONLY BE FREE FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER WHICH WILL START CHARGING MORE WHICH IS ABOUT 10 DOLLARS PER USER.

You can reach me on 07030232371.If you are having any challenge.I am the site adminitrator and the Training Manager
Re: Free Training by onabajo(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
Please use the name of the company as the password (davfemtech) to access the site.But you must register to enjoy the free course.

(1) (Reply)

Video Cameraman With Editing Experience Wanted / Are You A Model? / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.