Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,790 members, 7,909,029 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband (39311 Views)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Sexual Intercourse With Menstruating Women Is Prohibited / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Oricha79(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
kutiman00:

As in...their matter don tire me aswear...but it's likely because this is a faceless forum and they probably get high on the amount of likes they get...otherwise I don't understand why anyone would swear to be a Muslim just to troll and hate on actual Muslims and be toxic
you are absolutely right my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Canberra55:

She's not allowed to be tired. E be like you nor understand the matter for ground. She doesn't have a choice or else Allah and his jinns will leave all their other jobs like inspiring jihadi attacks, bomb explosions , beheading people in French churches etc and shift all their focus to cursing the innocent woman . You dunno wariz going on...
I understand now grin

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Xmuslim: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2020
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah for Islam. The only religion authorised by Allah for mankind and Jinns.

A woman is to obey his father till he married her to her husband. After Nikaah she is to obey her husband. And both of them have rights according to the Shari'ah!
so when does women obey her own mind. She's to be enslaved till death. What a beautiful religion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Xmuslim: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Canberra55:
This thread just reminded me 50 cent's song IN DA CLUB with the hook / chorus like this :

"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'M INTO HAVING SEX, I AIN'T INTO MAKING LOVE
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed"...

I think it was Allah that inspired 50 cent to write that song cos come to think of it, what's sex without affection? You got it right --- the right answer is PROSTITUTION!!! How won't your most loving, most understanding God know there might be times when the woman is "not in the mood " or just tired

Another wicked verse is Quran 76:31: Allah promises Muslim men they'll have beautifully endowed women. As if the woman's beauty is not enough, the almighty Allah goes on to describe the kind of women : VOLUPTUOUS, CURVY, BIG BREASTED......imagine a God that has time to describe the size of the woman's breast. Kai !!!

As a heaven/jannah/paradise-aspiring Muslim are you going to heaven to fellowship with your god or to go there to be having sex like an OLOSHO. WHEN did heaven become a brothel or Las Vegas a.k.a SIN CITY? THIS is not to mention that your Allah promises that the virgins in that stupid heaven will continually have their virginity restored after every round of sex. Don't take my words for it : read your Quran well. I don't remember the verse now ( I know many Muslims will think I'm lying, even though my previous claims were scripturally backed up).

What kinda tells you that after all the four wives you have on earth, you will still go to heaven to continue your SEX MOVIES SEASON 2?

If you're a slim Muslim woman without big breasts or a a mad shape reading this, how does this make you feel that your body doesn't match Allah's perfect description? Ask yourself, "why didn't Allah create me to have big breast since that's the Islamic paradise standards? "

Also ask yourself why Allah is only worried about men's sexual satisfaction and forgets to remember that women also wanna enjoy sex rather than just be objects of satisfaction.

Ask your Muslim scholars why Allah doesn't tell you if the men's penisss will be big since it is now about body size.

What kind of ojoro God cares more about the males than the females? Wake up from this wicked religion and come back home to Jesus Christ my friends.

What kinda religion treats women like objects of satisfaction?
ironically, there are more Muslim women than men. Women are still in the fore front defending Islam grin. What a shame.

Muhammad also says, there will be more women in hell fire than men. Yet, the Muslim women love Muhammad more than their own lives.
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by AntiChristian: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Xmuslim:
so when does women obey her own mind. She's to be enslaved till death. What a beautiful religion grin

You should have asked one of your several women at home na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Understanding Jazakummullahu Khairan / Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.