Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,164 members, 7,981,142 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lagos Lawmaker, Desmond Elliot Apologises For Comments Made In The Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Lawmaker, Desmond Elliot Apologises For Comments Made In The Video. (237 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmaker, Desmond Elliot Apologises For Comments Made In The Video. by Rosenews2233: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
Lagos lawmaker, Desmond Elliot apologises for comments made in the video.

"I allowed my emotions get the better of me and for this I apologise to everyone my earlier statements may have hurt.

"I promise to be more conscious and aware."

Me: Your emotions got the better of you. A speech that was thought of, written, typed, vetted, brought to the house, brought out from your bag, read....

At what point exactly in this sequence did your emotions get the better of you?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians - Singer Simi / Secret Truth About OYIGBO Massacre Exposed(video) / Davido Ft. Lil Baby - So Crazy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.