Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen (24906 Views)

Dr Betta Edu Condemns Vandalization Of WHO Office, Drug Store And Covid 19 Lab / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF / FMN To Donate 36,000 COVID-19 Test Kits, 75 Ventilators & 331,000 PPEs To NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Icyversed: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
honestly,i knew this day will come when this wicked and ogboni fg govt will go to the extreme of hiring big for nothing thugs so as to go and distroy the uk properties to paint, we the youth, as thugs and irresponsible.
@un, those never to do well thugs that cant say NO to this evil desperate politicians are the ones causing this confusion.our politicians can go to any length just to prove their evil points and agenda.
apologies for my typo error, because i am writing this with an empty stomach, brain don tire for this country.

all this bunch of old men that have been rulling since 1505AD in this country MUST GO

i am ready to fight and die for a meaningful course so my generations will be happy.

No matter the ways and means of dis drug addict politicians, their end is alrready past.

I AM TIRED OF TOMORROW
I AM TIRED OF BEING HUNGRY
I AM TIRED OF EVERYTHING
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by AroleOduduwa2: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Government sponsored thugs, they are trying everything possible to paint the Nigeria youth bad. They are doing everything they can to change the narrative of the recent happenings
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Lastmankc(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
BreconHills:

So the WHO that presented millions of dollars worth of PEPS to Nigeria has looted itself? An organization with a global budget of $2.4bn looted its own office in Nigeria?

My goodness. A Nigerian graduate. I have said elsewhere that the leaders of the endsars movement will have to take a leadership position irrespective of the risk to power aggregation because there are "youth" and "yoots"
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up.You don't know anything about politics in a workplace and how to push blame when someone has done something wrong and the person is trying to pin it down on someone else
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by BreconHills(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up.You don't know anything about politics in a workplace and how to push blame when someone has done something wrong and the person is trying to pin it down on someone else

Politics in the workplace? In the W.H.O a $2.4bn per annum institution looting itself? And you know that this happened? How? Facts please, not suppositions. Everyone has an opinion and thats fine. But when you make an opinion sound like fact - thats a lie.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by awoluyi(m): 5:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Like father, like the son!
I am not surprised.
Re: Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen by Tungfamily: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
sapphiere:
I am.

Hey. Love your butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital / Please Force Your Self To Stop Using Sniper Insecticide(it Causes Cancer) / Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.