Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten (64263 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by vineyardfarms: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:

I am in support of this..
TRUELY HE IS AN HE-GOAT, FORGETTING HE WAS ONCE AT THE BOTTOM.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by str8talk1: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why can't We Forgive someone!
The young man has Begged!
The young Man has Cried!
The young man has Apologized!
Let's learn to Inculcate the virtue of Forgiveness..

If JESUS Should Do us all like this, Na Who go Make Heaven?
it remains for him to cry for his lost at the 2023 Elections then we will all quietly leave him alone. No be só (lol)
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by buzorcharles(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Looks like ur sense is paining u? These guys will beg, cry and do what ever possible to gain ur trust and forgets ur existence immediately they achieve their aim, voom
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by adebwalex(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And so?

What has that got to do with anything that Elliot said?

Moreover, I think people are blowing Elliot's words out of proportion.

The man did not condemn the youth in its entirety, but the thugs who unleashed mayhem. These thugs are young people too, and we should all unite to condemn their activities.

Burning down people's properties, and then breaking into a palace and taking the staff of authority is just beyond disrespectful, not only to the king, but also to his people.

Anyone who has seen the news would know that the thugs took things to the extreme. Burning down people's properties, and destroying public properties would only come back to haunt the masses, and not the politicians.

Elliot raised a lot of strong points, one of which is the social media.

I wouldn't suggest regulating it, because of the moral implications of infringing on people's rights. But people should be sensitized to understand the evil that fake news can create.

I TIRE OOO. AND THE SO CALL USELESS CELEBRITIES AND MUSICIAN LIKE THE FROG VOICE ATTACKING HIM. THEY HAVE NOT FOR ONCE CONDEMNED THE ATROCITIES OF THESE SO CALL HOODLUMS AND THUGS.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by penplus: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by thejourney200: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
jornwhite:

making a river out of a pit, Tbh you're just taking things overboard n i don't blame nigerians, transfered aggression seems to be a tin here, you mistakenly step on someone n two hours he/she still reacting grin you think i don't a car, i av two mansions, just because my doctor prescribe trekking see how you match me grin nigerians ehn!
There are more pressing issues @hand, desmond matter should be discarded, nigerian youths should stay focus & remain objective till our demands are met. whether d wife breastfeeds him or not is as irrelevant as the other issue.

Fact remains that he is representing a group of people and he can't treat them as irrelevant and you say they should take their eyes off. There are expectations and when you fail to meet up, what do you expect?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Lambarry1: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2020
You know I met this MF once before at close quarters many years ago somewhere in Ikeja while he was a nollywooder.....where he opened his mouth to talk 4 just 1 minute I concluded there and then he was a compound IDIOT
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by daveahead: 3:37am On Oct 31, 2020
��� Desmond Idiot radarada....... If u like vote for him again. He will do worse.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by mrmartinez: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

have you forgotten he is an actor
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by steve6: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
She went deep!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by jornwhite: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2020
thejourney200:

Fact remains that he is representing a group of people and he can't treat them as irrelevant and you say they should take their eyes off. There are expectations and when you fail to meet up, what do you expect?

Judging from the looting that happened in his constitutency, referring to youths as children, he is just been modest. its so infutriating to watch a peaceful protest degenerate into looting spree, by some miscreants under the umbrella of youths.
it is not only leaders that have expectations to meet, as followers we should also have an expectation that we must meet amongst ourselves. i was ashamed when i saw youths looting fridge, generators, tvs as palliatives ... before any #endsar process goes on we really need to address ourselves. if we had acted like children its even good buh criminality is totally out of it. IF we had stay objective he won't dare call us children, rather he will be tempted to use "WE" n famz us. I no blame desmont idiot i blame those miscreants of a children.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
adebwalex:
I TIRE OOO. AND THE SO CALL USELESS CELEBRITIES AND MUSICIAN LIKE THE FROG VOICE ATTACKING HIM. THE HAVE NOT FOR ONCE CONDEMNED THE ATROCITIES OF THESE SO CALL HOODLUMS AND THUGS.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.