Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,308 members, 7,907,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated (577 Views)

Wizkid - Made In Lagos / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Full Album Download & Tracklistings / Wizkid – Made In Lagos (album Download) & Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Okparaboy1: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Am DJ awarenex aka the King of music Aka the richest DJ in Warri Delta State Nigeria

After 3 years of waiting and hyping of Made in Lagos album, Wizkid finally dropped it on 30th October 2020.

The album consist of 14 tracks.

After listening to this album I believe Wizkid has lost his old self. I guess the issue Wizkid is having now is that he feels he needs to impress his international fan base.

The album just be like say na Trey song dey sing.

This Wizkid new pattern of music nor follow at all

Am a big Fan of Wizzy and I love his works, but this Made in Lagos na overrated.

Though some of the tracks where some artist where featured were nice, buy we expected more than this .

What's your opinion Guys?

DJ awarenex

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by IsBubuAlive: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2020
What you need is A Better Time.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Multytunes: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Hello bro all you need it's time calm down it will flow
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Frankiecrenshaw: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okparaboy1:
Am DJ awarenex aka the King of music Aka the richest DJ in Warri Delta State Nigeria

After 3 years of waiting and hyping of Made in Lagos album, Wizkid finally dropped it on 30th October 2020.

The album consist of 14 tracks.

After listening to this album I believe Wizkid has lost his old self. I guess the issue Wizkid is having now is that he feels he needs to impress his international fan base.

The album just be like say na Trey song dey sing.

This Wizkid new pattern of music nor follow at all

Am a big Fan of Wizzy and I love his works, but this Made in Lagos na overrated.

Though some of the tracks where some artist where featured were nice, buy we expected more than this .

What's your opinion Guys?

DJ awarenex
gerrout and go listen to kpangolo music.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by fergieboy: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Made in Lagos is not for hoodlums
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Ifybwoy7: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
music style wiz used in made in Lagos is intentional. its more like songs you listen to when drinking or nacking. no be say him no fit do party jams again.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Okparaboy1: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some of the jamz dope, but the album is not what we really expected..
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Okparaboy1: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bad energy
Frankiecrenshaw:
gerrout and go listen to kpangolo music.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Okparaboy1: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
100 percent
Ifybwoy7:
music style wiz used in made in Lagos is intentional. its more like songs you listen to when drinking or nacking. no be say him no fit do party jams again.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Dodger8(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergieboy:
Made in Lagos is not for hoodlums
Bullshit the album sucks abeg make we dey see truth dey talk. The thing be like R & B album.
Re: Wizkid Made In Lagos Overrated by Kibbs(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Guys, initially I thought so but you shouldn't judge the body of work based on just your first listen. That's because we're trying to look for/listen to what we expected and not the music being played.

So try at least to listen twice, as of then, you're no longer trying to listen to what you expect of the artist but you're listening to the songs itself and then you make your judgement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Good Are Polystar Products And Home Theaters / Kelly Jay Evergreen - Old Kargo (official Video) / Download New Song: Tatiana Manaois - Mountains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.