Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cost Of Land Around Agric,ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land Around Agric,ikorodu (820 Views)

To Let: 3 Bedroom And 4 Bedroom Flat, Around Agric, In Ikorodu. / Cheapest Plots Of Land Around Magboro Axis / Two Bedroom Flat Around Agric Bustop,ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Land Around Agric,ikorodu by edoz: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pls can sm1pls give me d cost of land around agric,isawo,ikorodu enviro to b precised
Re: Cost Of Land Around Agric,ikorodu by AmAlone: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2011
I bought a 2plot of land on the major road
last year May, it cost me 11m per plot
The distance from Agric bus-stop to the land
is about 7minit drive and also it is less than quater
the full lent of the road. That was last year
and the road was very bad then, But now it has been
repaired, at least far much better than before, The further
for go from the bus-stop the cheaper it become

(1) (Reply)

supplier(exporter) of coloured embossed aluminium coils / 8 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flats In Different Parts Of Gbagada @ Various Prices / Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.