Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album (570 Views)

Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by Handsome777(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
A former President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, has described Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' album as yet 'a brilliant end to... a long and eventful month'.

Saraki also said on Friday via his verified Twitter handle that Wizkid and other young Nigerian artistes have maintained consistency in pushing the boundaries of Nigeria's entertainment sector.

He revealed his favourite song of the album and said Ayodeji Balogun a.k.a.Wizkid has made Nigeria proud with his 'Made In Lagos' album.

He said, "Wizkid’s #MadeInLagos is a brilliant end to what has been a long and eventful month for all of us.

"Currently vibing to my favorite track on the album ‘#Grace'."

Saraki also said it was on record that Davido has been like a son to him. So, he can’t wait for his own album to drop next month!

He said, “Over the years, Davido has been like a son to me.

"He, Wizkid and other young Nigerian artistes keep pushing the boundaries in our entertainment sector and making all of us proud!

"I also can’t wait for David’s album to drop next month! Let’s all celebrate #NigeriaToTheWorld!"

Wizkid dropped the long-awaited “Made In Lagos” album last night at 11:11 p.m.

He had earlier planned to release the body of works on 15th of October. But, he postponed it indefinitely due to the suspended protests against Police Brutality in Nigeria.

Damian Marley, the youngest son of reggae singer Bob Marley, was among international artistes on the new project.

Others were H.E.R., Ella Mai, Tems, Burna Boy, Terri, and Skepta

Expressing how he felt about the album, he said it was amazing to have been able to finally make it after going dark for almost 8 months in the music industry.

His previous albums include ‘Sounds from the Other Side’ (2016), ‘Ayo’ (2014), and ‘Superstar’ (2011).

SOURCE: https://candiidonline.com/2020/10/30/heres-what-saraki-said-about-wizkids-made-in-lagos-album/

Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by jagaban002(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
What do you expect from African No 1 .
Kudos star boy

1 Like

Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by gasparpisciotta: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Saraki crawling back to Nigeria’s socio-politico landscape like....this...

2 Likes

Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by Handsome777(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
grin grin grin
Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by Lanpe: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
U no go kill me with laughter
Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by DaddyRochie1642: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

To slap that cat dey hungry me grin
Re: What Saraki Said About Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album by Handsome777(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lanpe:

U no go kill me with laughter
Ah swear

(1) (Reply)

Tiktoker Zoe Laverne Under Fire For Having Inappropriate Relationship / Beautiful Photos, Videos Of Kiddwaya And Erica At The Salone Eviction Show In SL / United States Congress Praises Megan Thee Stallion For Twerking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.