Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot (63482 Views)

Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Oracleforce: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Omawunmi is still looking for outside sticks...probably the inside stick is not satisfactory enough....

Naija ladies can not be satisfied with one stick..they will need at least.5 or 8 additional stick for them to satisfy...

What a wicked world!
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Despirado121:
Singer Omawumi on Friday flaunted her cleavage in an Instagram picture.

The 38-year-old looked splendid with eyes closed in a blue dress as she posed for the camera, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one described herself as a strong woman who has standards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9pWwdFoEt/?igshid=1rgftj9imnb4q

Omawumi is also an actress and has starred in movies such as House of Gold, Make a Move and Oloture.

How does Omawunmi's cleavage help the matters before us...

Kindly set your priorities right!
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by bluefilm: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
This cleavage will not even move a dead man...

What a joke!!!
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by mattmogan88: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you create educative or useful thread, this mods won't move it to front page,

Look at the kind of news we are seeing on front page

SHAKING MY HEAD

Useless mods sad

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by TakeHeed(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
*FREELANCE WITH EASE*

Work a few hours and earn at least $20 daily.

Do you have a digital skill and you are yet to start earning with it? Or maybe you too busy with your job or some other daily activities.

Learn how to Start a Freelancing Career with Ease and Become a True Freelance Superstar.

Bonus: Upwork account approval script

A limited slot is available.

[url=https:///2349056580161?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20FWE%20class%20my%20is%20_]Join now[/url]

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
All Women Are The Same. Whether Short, Tall, black, bleached, They Are All The Same

No Difference embarassed embarassed
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
...And there, gentlemen and ladies, was how useless news returned to our sacred Front Page!!!

EndSars is truly over!!! Sigh... It was good while it lasted! Goodbye FP sanity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by holllandis: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
I knew it was going to be disguisting
I am not disappointed
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by fof1: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
ouzo1:
Vaseline crew ..

Rubbish and NONESENSE Combined
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by hilfinity(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
ouzo1:
Vaseline crew ..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
Breast that wasn't exposed ,when it was perky , should remain hidden when it has fallen below global standard forever and ever Amen . - Joshmodest 2020

You dey craze o! grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Despirado121:
Singer Omawumi on Friday flaunted her cleavage in an Instagram picture.

The 38-year-old looked splendid with eyes closed in a blue dress as she posed for the camera, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one described herself as a strong woman who has standards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9pWwdFoEt/?igshid=1rgftj9imnb4q

Omawumi is also an actress and has starred in movies such as House of Gold, Make a Move and Oloture.

Omawumi has done breast implant oh we no go hear word again
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by iamJ(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
I smell fish
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by femi4: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fallen heroes
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by JIMMY1393: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
ouzo1:
Vaseline crew ..
grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by JIMMY1393: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
Breast that wasn't exposed ,when it was perky , should remain hidden when it has fallen below global standard forever and ever Amen . - Joshmodest 2020
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Pearly255(f): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2020
undecided

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by bjprodint(f): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You are not a real niggarr

No woman is ugly..
That is why beauty pageant show don't pull crowd that much because everybody knows that selecting a particular woman out of millions of women as the most beautiful is dog shiit
People are aware that every woman is beautiful in their own way...that is why if every body on planet earth is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful woman

very sweet comment
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by sylve11: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
mattmogan88:
If you create educative or useful thread, this mods won't move it to front page,

Look at the kind of news we are seeing on front page

grin grin cool
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by MNDY(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
To the guy above me welcome o. Anyway Which of these songs best describe Nigerians reality. Like for Barawo by Ajebo share for Falz hypocrite

That BARAWO song by Ajebo Hustlers is a jam for years. Its G-funk beat is excellent. They matched the beat with the perfect theme in the song. It's a song dedicated to the 4 ALUU boys murdered unjustly by the community they came to serve NYSC in.

HYPOCRITE by Falz is sooo challenging. Falz finished work on this song. He spoke about virtually everything. From government to we individuals. It describes the Nigerians reality to me more than Barawo.

I love Barawo to pieces though. Such a masterpiece even Davido had to jump on its remix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Codedlyon: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
On my way to open thread.

Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Attih(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Set awon cause trouble.

OK We Move
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by officialenny(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2020
MurM:
Ugly woman
Any woman for your family fine pass am? Abi which one u create for yourself?
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by officialenny(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2020
StUriah:
Whoring ...After how many children?

Na you dey LovePeddler am? Abeg keep shut and stop trying to play important
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Czartega(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:
Cute for someone who already dropped two but she should have covered it a little.

We are not complaining please grin
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by StUriah(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Are you her PA? Hope you are not servicing her kpekus because her husband go kill you.
officialenny:

Na you dey LovePeddler am? Abeg keep shut and stop trying to play important
Re: Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot by Sheymantech(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
One of the best vocalists of all time. Omawunmi I stan!

Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Transparent Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.