Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... (548 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by ogohiochola: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
I and my Ex have separated but the memories we shared just can't let me even when I saw the obvious ( Cheating) I cought her and she even denied me before her new guy.

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by RedPhoenix: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
tongue
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
ogohiochola:
I and my Ex have separated but the memories we shared just can't let me even when I saw the obvious ( Cheating) I cought her and she even denied me before her new guy.

What should I do?
Girls is the most distracting and motivation eating creature.

Avoid them unless you can take care of the distractions that they bring. A man who is single achieves more than a married or engaged man, that's because a single man is free in all his ways — having no emotional attachments or hold backs.

If you want to go far in life, avoid chasing women, chase your dreams instead. You can hardly find a responsible Girl nowadays. The ones that you see frequently are like hungry wolves who go into relationship all because of hunger.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by WrittyWritter(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sorry..d beginning is going to be hard..try to move on by focusing on yourself and if u are ready explore d market again..but don't go and get back together with her..girl dat denied u in front of her new guy shocked cry..mad oo
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by ogohiochola: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Xoly:

Girls is the most distracting and motivation eating creature.

Avoid them unless you can take care of the distractions that they bring. A man who is single achieves more than a married or engaged man, that's because a single man is free in all his ways — having no emotional attachments or hold backs.

If you want to go far in life, avoid chasing women, chase your dreams instead. You can hardly find a responsible Girl nowadays. The ones that you see frequently are like hungry wolves who go into relationship all because of hunger.

Thanks.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by ogohiochola: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Sorry..d beginning is going to be hard..try to move on by focusing on yourself and if u are ready explore d market again..but don't go and get back together with her..girl dat denied u in front of her new guy shocked cry..mad oo

Thanks, the feeling is terrible ��� and my appetite for anything eatable is gone.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
No banny on earth deserves one bit of headache from you nigga especially nowadays when it's almost impossible to find a responsible girl.

bro,focus on yourself, at least the only way to pay her back should be your success......as in,make your success shock her like Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by ogohiochola: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
No banny on earth deserves one bit of headache from you nigga especially nowadays when it's almost impossible to find a responsible girl.

bro,focus on yourself, at least the only way to pay her back should be your success......as in,make your success shock her like Buhari

Thanks. I believe you.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by mosdii(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
What should you do?

She cheated on you

She denied you

She showed you her boyfriend and you are here asking what should you do?

Drink sniper and end your life since your life is revolved around a typical Nigerian farm tool.

You should be flogged severely for asking such stupid question.

Move on with your life.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by CosmicPhoenix: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
continue loving her,in fact call her now and apologize,tell her you were stupid grin
Brother ode

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Her. ... by ogohiochola: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
mosdii:
What should you do?

She cheated on you

She denied you

She showed you her boyfriend and you are here asking what should you do?

Drink sniper and end your life since your life is revolved around a typical Nigerian farm tool.

You should be flogged severely for asking such stupid question.

Move on with your life.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Crushing On A Friend From Afar / To My Nairaland Paddies / Please How Can I Change My Life And Ensure Mistakes Of The Past Doesn't Repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.