Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (95499 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:
Hmm, female in uniform are more mean if they want to do their job oh

Eggzackly
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Ladies flogging ipob miscreants....that's going to be so sweet to watch grin

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by sissoko89: 2:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Why woman police re nt allowed to carry gun
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by BIGGESThead6: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2020
NA these Small Girls Dey drill IPOB TERRORIST for East now. grin grin grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by lereinter(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2020
all nigeria gun carrying personnel are fools

The recent protest revealed that

We can only know professional and competent ones when citizens are allowed to bear arms

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Fajoe2020: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Dem dey mean pass
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by sinkhole: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
you're in for a shock!
Female soldiers are more mean than male soldiers, for obvious reasons
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by jenny005: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Let them Go and it shall be well with them.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Make ndi boys no change am for them sha

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Splintinterior: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
with guns, abi?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by lonelydora: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

No mean say make you misbehave where them dey o

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by ecomalchemist(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
This one na high tension oooo, commot body !!

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Yankee101: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
I suspect scarcity of soldiers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by moneyissweet(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Dem go bang my handsome igbo brothers taya.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by AududuNine11: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Raylight2:

will you offer your left leg for testing?
let's see if sister Chioma knows how to turn on the microphone.
lol
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by mrkings84(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Hope our peaceful and armless Igbos wont kill them peacefully?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by JONSYN7154: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
you're wrong. they'll surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Blackking98(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
kalu61:
I feel like toasting one of them.

I learnt they are sexually starved in this profession
You're Sha mad grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Farki: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

Eh?

Female soldiers are more wicked. grin

Take the average wickedness that exists in Nigerian women and then put them in a job that emphasises hurting others.

6 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by zinaunreal(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
P*ssy everywhere
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Shadysen: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
pussies knows how to calm men down.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

Female soldiers, policewomen are more cold hearted.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by oneeast: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Good job. Beautiful soldiers
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by stubbornman(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Las Las Dem go use belle redeploy! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by CSTRR: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Women are more wicked in positions of authority.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by lastempero: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

U dont know them well, very set of aggressive species.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by vicmac09(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Chai! I just wish I'm in Anambra State right now... I love people especially people that are tasked with restoring them.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by indodon(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
To Bleep female soldier don dey hungry me since

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by ogemore(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.

grin
It's not true.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Can they shoot?

Is anything stopping them from shooting?

See them as handsome soldiers:

Easy on the eyes with a deadly touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.