Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Update On Oyigbo Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Oyigbo Massacre (841 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Oyigbo Massacre by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2020
It's been over a week since the nigerian army laid siege to oyigbo town. The harassment and recorded cases of killings are numerous to count. They have been going to people's homes and killing indiscriminately, burning people's houses while blocking exits. With the 24hrs curfew, all roads going In and out of oyigbo. Some they kill at close range and so many have died in their homes from stray bullets. We have helicopters flying over our roofs in a way it can mean a declaration of genocide on oyigbo residents
Re: Update On Oyigbo Massacre by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Provide evidences like pictures and videos so we can believe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Oyigbo Massacre by OK2NVME: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
HRHQueenPhil:
[/s]
Re: Update On Oyigbo Massacre by Nukilia: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Secure your family first, allow the crises to die down, plan your next moves carefully and launch a mother of all response to save your tribe from genocide.,

1 Like

Re: Update On Oyigbo Massacre by ayomipoosi: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2020
I learnt from a fb post that a guy that tried to video from a safe spot was caught and dealt with roughly and his phone destroyed. He was caught when his phone camera flashed light. They are praying he survives.

HRHQueenPhil:
Re: Update On Oyigbo Massacre by NewBalance: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Our good soldiers are providing security for the good people of Obigbo.

They are doing a excellent job.

(1) (Reply)

What System Of Government Is Nigeria Practicing / Dj Switch Testifies Before Canadian Parliament (video) / Scores Feared Dead As Ipob And Nigerian Soldiers Clash In Orlu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.