Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency (805 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by obami007(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Okay
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by azzima(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Sammy4Joy:
For unity and fairness, an Igbo presidency is necessary. For effective growth and prosperity, restructuring is a must.
BUT who is stopping anyone? Just field an Easterner with National appeal LIKE OTHERS and FUND him..... haven't the Igbos said SEVERALLY that they "are wealthier than all of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by 35824L: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Confused tribe. Unserious people.

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Arrewa:
stop associating me with any moniker on Nairaland.

As for igbo presidency I have never for once speak against igbos contesting for presidency.

My position is clear...

The north will never vote an igbo man.

It's not hatred... But Reciprocation.

Your position can only travel as far as your nose could perceive information at your disposal, it doesn't generalize facts and reality.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink:
I expected to see Arrewa’s handle’s quoting and requoting himself! Or is he too preoccupied with IPOB matter that he forgot to come bash the Igbo Presidential ambitions?

Arrewa food is ready. And please bring the following handles along. I heard your fellow northerners in BMC Kaduna have taken over the remaining BOT.

1. Chino
2. Ekinematics
3. JuliusMalema
4. Osagyefo
5. NnewiSuper
6. NSK4U
7. Abia1stson
8. OkpalaAnambra
9. Ekpeitit
10. NgeneUkwenu

And over 50 monikers.

Of course 2023 Igbo presidency is non negotiable.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heavensent01:
in as much as North dominated the electoral value of Nigeria electoral system, Igbo presidency remains a fiction and any party that fill them for presidency or vice presidency will waste his time

Igbo must redress their political settings and differences with North, there must be political reconciliation between southeast and North before Igbo presidency could be realistic

Northerners don't just have political relationship with southwest for no reason, southwest believe in alignment, political reshuffle, mind game(that Igbo called betrayer) and Southwest leaders have built their trust with north for decades

even though I don't support this unfavorable and unproductive one Nigeria but in as much as we are still together, Igbo must redress their political differences with North and other part of the country. imagine south south that's their best political ally are trying to feel uncomfortable with their social and political relationship

continue deceiving yourself with your imagination. South West wanted Awolowo, the north ensured Akintola had his way, South West wanted Abiola, the North ensured he died with his dreams alongside his wife, and when they perceived that the then protests owing to the annulment might make South West demand for separation too like the south East, they decided to pacify them with Obasanjo (as president) who was still not the choice of the south west but Chief Falae.

So where in your dreams did you see any solidarity between the west and the North that you are using it to advise others?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Shamelessness.
They are allegedly killing their brethrens in Oyigbo and all that matter to them at the moment is their Presidency.
None of them has come out to speak against the alleged killings of Igbos that some Nairalanders have been wailing about.
Maybe because the elites understand the fact that IPOB members are the ones who started the trouble and the cry of genocide on Igbos by few Nairalanders is just a hoax, maybe it is known that it is IPOB miscreants that are the trouble makers.

It could also be that they don't care about their people it is Tinubu and Afonja that is their problem.

Shameless hypocrites

cry me a river, Tinubu can never smell that seat.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by onyfrank: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
If I see my Pastor among those that rally for this unrealistic venture,I will withdraw my persons from that that church and that man
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
loopman:
I’m still to know where the votes will come from

From the “Sw Fulani slaves, yeroba Muslims and ass lickers”?

From “Northern useless cows and abokis Shine my shoes”

In 2023/23, igbos will know choices of words and decisions have consequences

As a matter of fact, I personally will still use those words in 2023, and even, expect worse words.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by Heavensent01(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
NSK4U:

continue deceiving yourself with your imagination. South West wanted Awolowo, the north ensured Akintola had his way, South West wanted Abiola, the North ensured he died with his dreams alongside his wife, and when they perceived that the then protests owing to the annulment might make South West demand for separation too like the south East, they decided to pacify them with Obasanjo (as president) who was still not the choice of the south west but Chief Falae.

So where in your dreams did you see any solidarity between the west and the North that you are using it to advise others?

sorry sir Akintola was Igbo man and obj that became president after Abiola demise is Igbo man

you're sincerely mad to compare military oligarchy with Democratic settings. this shows you've no idea on how political systems works from military to Democratic settings
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by NSK4U(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heavensent01:

sorry sir Akintola was Igbo man and obj that became president after Abiola demise is Igbo man

you're sincerely mad to compare military oligarchy with Democratic settings. this shows you've no idea on how political systems works from military to Democratic settings

hahahaha

you don't have to wail nah.

I only made it clear to you since you don't understand that your choice of who to represent you at the federal has never been respected by the north which you are bragging to have good rapport with.

continue deluding yourself.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by Heavensent01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
NSK4U:

hahahaha

you don't have to wail nah.

I only made it clear to you since you don't understand that your choice of who to represent you at the federal has never been respected by the north which you are bragging to have good rapport with.

continue deluding yourself.

Igbo should stop dreaming about 2023 presidency if they don't reconcile politically with the North and west, your political ally are now even turning against you and that's yet to cut you

I'm being factual and you're trying to prove what's not, I look forward to see when my people will part away from you people and Hausa

go and read the earlier post you quoted when your mental provider is available and you will realized how stupid you're
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by chikachike86(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is there right to hold the rally. Just as is the right of other southerners to compete for the presidency in 2023.

In the interest of equity and good conscience, rotational presidency is the only thing that will maintain a balance in the already overheated polity. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by chikachike86(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
stop associating me with any moniker on Nairaland.

As for igbo presidency I have never for once speak against igbos contesting for presidency.

My position is clear...

The north will never vote an igbo man.

It's not hatred... But Reciprocation.

Reciprocate what exactly? Does the word Justice and equity mean something to you? What goes around should come around. If one prosperous Nigeria is something we cherish, I think it's time we'll Nigerians should show it through our actions and not mere rhetorics. In the absence of a restructured Nigeria, zoning should be the order of the day and the destination of the presidential baton should be in the South East.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze & Church Leaders To Hold Rally For Igbo Presidency by chikachike86(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2020
sunbreaker:
Two years ago they said Igbo doesn't had interest to become president other than succession. What happen now?

You know deep down inside you that it'll not work for now and continuously denying the Igbos the No. 1 seat will inadvertently brew disaffection amongst young Igbos. That's why the ranks of Ipob will continue to swell. It's not the best for the Nigerian society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Listen To The People Or Set Nigeria ‘on Fire’ – Wike / Armed Robber Wearing Human Hair, Make-up Gunned Down In Edo (graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tunde Account Got Band Again By Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.