Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,741 members, 7,952,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Prosper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prosper (280 Views)

Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long? / One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prosper by donnie(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Your PROSPERITY is tied to...

A. Hardwork
B. Keeping the Commandments
C. Giving

CLUE: The correct answer contains the other two and more.

#ShabbatShalom
#AwakeOIsrael

Re: How To Prosper by donnie(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2020
By their answers you shall know them lipsrsealed
Re: How To Prosper by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
On point ...I don't see any other way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prosper by Thattallgirl(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
So why are well meaning Christians who do all these and many more still struggling? Still finding it hard to earn a living?
Re: How To Prosper by donnie(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
sonmvayina:
On point ...I don't see any other way..

That's right

1 Like

Re: How To Prosper by donnie(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thattallgirl:
So why are well meaning Christians who do all these and many more still struggling? Still finding it hard to earn a living?

Christians don't keep the Commandments trust me. They forbid it.

For example, how many are keeping the forth commandment today. REMEMBER THE SHABBAT DAY, KEEP IT HOLY. But tomorrow, they'll all close from work in honour of Baal, the sun god.
Re: How To Prosper by Sulele04(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2020
donnie:
Your PROSPERITY is tied to...
A. Hardwork B. Keeping the Commandments C. Giving
CLUE: The correct answer contains the other two and more.
#ShabbatShalom #AwakeOIsrael
keeping the commandments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prosper by Sulele04(m): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2020
donnie:

Christians don't keep the Commandments trust me. They forbid it.

For example, how many are keeping the forth commandment today. REMEMBER THE SHABBAT DAY, KEEP IT HOLY. But tomorrow, they'll all close from work in honour of Baal, the sun god.
watch them they will say it is false christianity, when christianity itself is false.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Prosper by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Thattallgirl:

You say they do these things, do they really do them or they appear to do them?

In my opinion, they do them not, for if they Truly did it, the Result will be Obtained. For it is like entering Agofure to Warri. If you do not enter Agofure, you would have to make your own Warri.
Re: How To Prosper by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Sulele04:

watch them they will say it is false christianity, when christianity itself is false.

How can the practice of taking out time to be in touch with the Creator be false?
Re: How To Prosper by donnie(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Sulele04:

Couldn't have said it better... cool

(1) (Reply)

Dress Code In The Church / Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians To Pray For The Country As She Reveals.... / Understanding Worship In The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.