Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? (280 Views)

No Man Deserves This Kind Of Scam From Women. It's Unfair / News!! Your Virginity Is Not For Your Husband, No Man Deserves Your Virginity / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Sibtygar: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
I thought I had seen the worst of racism and how hate comment and narcissistic behaviours tore the world apart but right now I have begin to witness another new form of supremacy theory on this forum. The name of this thread is parody rather than it being literal

A white supremacist feels that alot of today inventions are made by lots of white people and they contributed a lot to the world then there for a white man should deserve better than a black man who offered nothing but poverty to his own continent!

A male supremacist feels that he he hold much responsibility in the society more than a typical lady so he feels he is more of a better her. He also feels woman are manipulative, Machiavellic, and manipulative. So she should be suppressed.

A feminist(chronic) believe the future is female and he/she should deserve better than a man. she deserve better place and treatment because she possess more quality than a man.

WHERE IS THE END TO THIS MADNESS, ANYONE WHO BELIEVE IN THE ABOVE IS SAME THING IN DIFFERENT SHADE
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by fati2001(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Sibtygar: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin Just like the vagabond above me. Watch her reply me with wack grammar
hmmm
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sibtygar:

hmmm

Bro, modify your post asap pls
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Sibtygar: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bro, modify your post asap pls
Why should I do that? what is wrong with the topic?
Re: Does The White Man Deserves Better Than A Blackman? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:
Why should I do that? what is wrong with the topic?

Sorry, post not thread. I mean the post you mentioned me before this

(1) (Reply)

,........ / How Do I Find A Good Custom Essay Writing Service? / If You Miss Everything Else, Make Sure You Don't Miss This. (to Be Deleted Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.