Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign (607 Views)

Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. / Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by GreenAgain: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kayleigh McEnany says SEALs' rescue of American hostage is 'story of' Trump presidency: 'We don't stop'
Under Trump, 55 hostages in 24 countries have been rescued, Trump 2020 campaign senior adviser says.

Kayleigh McEnany on Trump 2020 presidency: 'We don't stop'
Trump 2020 campaign senior adviser gives hostage rescue update on 'Fox & amp; Friends Weekend.'

The American hostage rescued in West Africa by SEAL Team 6 in a daring raid is part of President Trump's exceptional accomplishments, Kayleigh McEnany said Saturday.

"It was a successful operation to rescue an American hostage. We are so glad to see it. Under this president, we've rescued 55 hostages in 24 countries," McEnany told "Fox & Friends Weekend."

The Trump 2020 campaign senior adviser pointed out the president has been doing more than just campaigning, noting that a few days ago, Trump met with U.S. Special Forces troops involved in last year's raid to kill ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi.

"In the waning days of a presidency before a massive reelection, you typically don't get a lot done, but this president is the exception," she said. "That's the story of this presidency. We don't stop. We go to 14 states, we rescue hostages, we secure Middle East peace, we do it in record time, and we do it three days before an election."

The elite SEAL Team 6 staged a daring raid in the West African country of Nigeria, rescuing Philip Walton, 27, who had been taken hostage, officials told Fox News.

President Trump tweeted out a show of support, calling the operation a "big win" for the elite force, and promised further details.

McEnany, discussing what goes on behind the scenes for a military operation, said she spoke to some soldiers who said "we're so proud we have a president that trusts us and gives us the green light" to "take out [...] horrid murderers who have killed far too many of our American men and women in battle."

She added: "This president makes the courageous and bold decision and his record stands and shows that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hostage-rescue-africa-election-2020-kayleigh-mcenany
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by Mokason288(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
What were they doing in those countries in the first place ?

At least he is still better than our dullard from Daura that can’t rescue his citizens from the hands of his Jihadist brothers

I hope I made sense
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by Righteousness89(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wonderful!!
The Most Patrotic President in Modern day America..

Keep Advancing Sir as the Haters, Detractors and Wailers Fall into their Pit!!

I Wish you all the Best!
I Love you So Much!
GOD BLESS you President Donald John Trump!
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by Koulture(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
sad
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by Nukilia: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Iran sef don gentle grin grin grin grin
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by Danny50: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2020
Iran is lucky trumph would have use them for his campaign i dont know who borrow them sense.
Re: Under Trump, 55 Hostages In 24 Countries Have Been Rescued, Trump 2020 Campaign by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wonderful!!
The Most Patrotic President in Modern day America..

Keep Advancing Sir as the Haters, Detractors and Wailers Fall into their Pit!!

I Wish you all the Best!
I Love you So Much!
GOD BLESS you President Donald John Trump!
The vile racist Pig Trump you worship will lose in a landslide today.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I'm Fighting For The 74,000,000 Million People Who Voted For Me / Who Are The Taliban And How Did They Take Control Of Afghanistan So Swiftly ? / US Says 'islamic State' Attack Planner Killed In Drone Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.