Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Do I Have HIV? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have HIV? (837 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello

Let me go straight to the point.

I had sex with a prostitute on the 13th of September 2020. I took two different sex enhancement pills to enjoy my money cos I am 1 minute man and it was giving me headaches even before the sex.

During the sex the prostitute was doing all she can to keep me as a customer giving bj and then when I came she didn't stop and wanted me to continue. She made me feel good even though I know it was pretense.

During the process the condom pulled out and I didn't notice cos I wasn't really feeling anything after I came so she stopped me and pulled the condom off her stuff

Ever since then I have been having headaches. I checked google for symptoms of HIV and I saw unrelenting headaches. I know psychology is playing on me too but I had catarrh and sore throat for like a day or so.

It's been over a month and the headache hasn't stopped. I have done HIV test twice but appeared negative.

I was told to come in 3 months time but my headache won't stop. I did some other blood test I have high wbc and malaria with thyphod which I have treated.

Are know they are doctors here and some who is ready to insult and make fond of me. All are welcome.

A lady where I did test said she wants to get me Prep to take for 30 days. I don't know if I should cos I know Prep is for 72 hours. (if I had this knowledge then I wouldn't be worried)

Love you all.
Re: Do I Have HIV? by Charge: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
You have Corona Virus

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Charge: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
How much did you pay the prostitute? and, where can I see such a wonderful prostitute that will fight to keep me as customer
Re: Do I Have HIV? by apasino01: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
lol

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you Bro, you just Dey reason am for your head. Try and run STD tests though.

Google isn’t a good place to ask such questions, they will give you heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Omihanifa: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Your profile name says it all undecided
Re: Do I Have HIV? by Mood11: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin

One thing these sex enhancement drugs seller/manufacturers won't tell you is that you need sufficient fruits or vegetables or blood tonic after you've vigorously "enjoyed" yourself..

Go and take blood tonic and stop disturbing us angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Charge:
How much did you pay the prostitute? and, where can I see such a wonderful prostitute that will fight to keep me as customer

You are not serious. Your comment made me laugh

But on a lighter note I paid 2k.
Re: Do I Have HIV? by Oblongata: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Brother it’s all in the head... move on and get busy, headache go japa by itself

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mood11:
grin grin grin grin

One thing these sex enhancement drugs seller/manufacturers won't tell you is that you need sufficient fruits or vegetables or blood tonic after you've vigorously "enjoyed" yourself..

Go and take blood tonic and stop disturbing us angry
Thamks
I have taken two bottles already. As I text I still have the headache
Re: Do I Have HIV? by modsfucker: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
HIVHIV:
Hello

Let me go straight to the point.

I had sex with a prostitute on the 13th of September 2020. I took two different sex enhancement pills to enjoy my money cos I am 1 minute man and it was giving me headaches even before the sex.

During the sex the prostitute was doing all she can to keep me as a customer giving bj and then when I came she didn't stop and wanted me to continue. She made me feel good even though I know it was pretense.

During the process the condom pulled out and I didn't notice cos I wasn't really feeling anything after I came so she stopped me and pulled the condom off her stuff

Ever since then I have been having headaches. I checked google for symptoms of HIV and I saw unrelenting headaches. I know psychology is playing on me too but I had catarrh and sore throat for like a day or so.

It's been over a month and the headache hasn't stopped. I have done HIV test twice but appeared negative.

I was told to come in 3 months time but my headache won't stop. I did some other blood test I have high wbc and malaria with thyphod which I have treated.

Are know they are doctors here and some who is ready to insult and make fond of me. All are welcome.

A lady where I did test said she wants to get me Prep to take for 30 days. I don't know if I should cos I know Prep is for 72 hours. (if I had this knowledge then I wouldn't be worried)

Love you all.

If you need peace of mind, go and get that prostitute tested for HIV... promise her 5k if she agrees to do the test. If she comes out negative, then what you had was nothing but HIV scare, otherwise if you keep testing from now till next year, more symptoms of HIV will keep surfacing as you google them.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

If you need peace of mind, go and get that prostitute tested for HIV... promise her 5k if she agrees to do the test. If she comes out negative, then what you had was nothing but HIV scare, otherwise if you keep testing from now till next year, more symptoms of HIV will keep surfacing as you google them.

The bad part is that she has traveled. According to her colleagues she is no longer there
Re: Do I Have HIV? by modsfucker: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
HIVHIV:

The bad part is that she has traveled. According to her colleagues she is no longer there

Get her number and ask her to do the test where ever she is, it's that simple
Re: Do I Have HIV? by meum: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrEP after sex? Are you sure she didn't say PEP? Two different things. One is "Pre" the other is "Post". It's PEP that is to be taken within 72hours.

After 3 months you can go run a test and settle the matter grin
Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

Get her number and ask her to do the test where ever she is, it's that simple

I made enquiries about them. They use a number for a while and fake name. When they want to stop the job they do away with the number so you don't contact them
Re: Do I Have HIV? by modsfucker: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
HIVHIV:

I made enquiries about them. They use a number for a while and fake name. When they want to stop the job they do away with the number so you don't contact them

Why are you being evasive... Not sure if the story is true sef
Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
meum:
PrEP after sex? Are you sure she didn't say PEP? Two different things. One is "Pre" the other is "Post".
After 3 months you can go run a test and settle the matter grin

The waiting period is a problem. Always worried
Re: Do I Have HIV? by HIVHIV: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

Why are you being evasive... Not sure if the story is true sef

I don't stand to gain anything if it's false.
Re: Do I Have HIV? by modsfucker: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
HIVHIV:

I don't stand to gain anything if it's false.

If at all it's true, do whatever it takes to locate her and get her tested, simple.
Re: Do I Have HIV? by gabriel66386: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2020
:The bad part is that she has traveled. According to her colleagues she is no longer there Get her number and ask her to do the test where ever she is, it's that simple
Re: Do I Have HIV? by lymelyte(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2020
HIVHIV:

You are not serious. Your comment made me laugh

But on a lighter note I paid 2k.
so with 2k, dem be Wan dash you everlasting sickness..lol

(1) (Reply)

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) / Induction Into The Hall Of Fame/shame / Victims Of Cystitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.