Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,751 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Obong Of Calabar Tells Gov Ayade To Step Aside To Learn About Governance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obong Of Calabar Tells Gov Ayade To Step Aside To Learn About Governance (145 Views)

"I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obong Of Calabar Tells Gov Ayade To Step Aside To Learn About Governance by Lalacious123: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2020
The Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V, has asked the incumbent Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade to step aside to enable an interim administration to teach him about governance.

According to Daily Trust, the monarch disclosed this when Liyel Imoke, the former governor of the state visited him on Saturday, October 31, 2020.

He however accused Governor Ayodele of being responsible for the looting, vandalism in the state, claiming that the governor was not holding regular security meetings.

The monarch said, “He (Ayade) has not been holding security meetings regularly.

This thing would not have happened if he had called the security people together after hearing what happened in Lagos and other places; If he had called them together and tell them, look my friends; nothing should happen in my state. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/01/obong-of-calabar-tells-gov-ayade-to-step-aside-to-learn-about-governance/

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Visit 24 Hour Auto Glass Replacement For Windscreen Repair? / Asia-africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021, (aatj) / A'ibom State To Unveil Ibom Christmas Celebrations Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.