Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria (75081 Views)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
They are still causing.

How can you be causing your country for 365 days with no break.

Something must be wrong with the Nigerian brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
at first when I heard the news I actually thought it was Niger state

You think there is much difference between Northern Nigeria and Niger?

Or you think there are functioning borders? Chai cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by asmovic(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:
President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad writes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1322543637205536770
talk is cheap. am sure he didn't even know that the US will storm to rescue their citizen. am even going far. I dont think he knew anything about the kidnap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Ebenezer202I: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
seunlayi:
This man and the person that employed him need to be sacked before 2023, we can't survive with this rate of backwardness anymore
omo see beating shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This guy is very stupid.. look at the kind of comment he is makin about Nigerians.

Look in the mirror.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by olenime(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
We will never abandon any Nigerian taken hostage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
asmovic:
talk is cheap. am sure he didn't even know that the US will storm to rescue their citizen. am even going far. I dont think he knew anything about the kidnap.

But you knew in your 2 by 4 bedroom.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Drone95(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls I'm really broke, I call for help from nairalanders to help me with any amount..
0232505380 wema. Michael Adegbite
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Danny50: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that know more atom of shame inthe life of 9ja politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nadio2019: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Yeye jihadist trying to save his incompetent hopeless Master.

These northern Nigerians don’t pause to think: why would a citizen of a country be cursing his/her country?
Northern Nigeria used its soldiers to create a lopsided political structure favoring only northern Nigeria, the political structure makes even a semi-literate northern Nigerian capable of defeating any professor of Law from southern Nigeria In presidential election; northern soldiers supervised a constitution to legitimize the skewed political structure. Nigeria became a failed state since then.
Fulani north refuses political restructuring in a democratic set up.

Why wouldn’t the shortchanged people in southern regions of Nigeria curse Nigeria?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ebenezer202I:

at first when I heard the news I actually thought it was Niger state
it is the work of the bloody looters to clarify if t was niger republic or niger state
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Pascal181: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
This illiterate aboki is pained that the country that value their citizens came to rescue them from their sponsored terrorist group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Bakin3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
E be things.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
The leader determines what the followers will do or 'be'. The present administration are just enjoying the harvest of what they sow. #endbadgovernance

Must watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Aflix(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
They are still causing.

How can you be causing your country for 365 days with no break.

Something must be wrong with the Nigerian brain
Hahahahahahahaha. My God! It must be so difficult being a zombie. Una dn defend tire.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aflix:
Hahahahahahahaha. My God! It must be so difficult being a zombie. Una dn defend tire.

Abi.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Davo2080: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bashir Ahmed (original Nigeria)the only tribe that love Nigeria,I swear,to beat this guy dey hungry me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by CAUSTIC002: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
kidnapped in Niger? fine, why are the borders so porous? we would also like to know the origin of the culprits .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Nigeriens will not curse their country because they are a country of almost homogeneous people.

Little or no ethnic tension.

A certain tribe of Niger doesn't think they own the country and are born to rule.

The president of Niger does not make lopsided appointments and stratify his country into 97% and 5%.

Until you make every Nigerian feel like a Nigerian, you fools will continue to have angry Nigerians curse and piss on this shithole.

Rubbish!

Being decorous and showing respect when making conversations, remarks, responses or comment, especially on one's country in the global space, has nothing to do with homogeneity or lack of it.

Nigeria isn't the worst country in the world. We just know nothing about national values. It starts with family values. It can't be bought with money. It is just like saying that the Nigerians who engage in sundry crimes do so because they are unemployed. Aren't there Nigerians, in their millions, who are well educated without jobs who do not do crimes? These things are about values not homogeneity, and all what not.

It is shameful how people who have next to no information on key subjects speak boldly on them with grand ignorance.

Can you share Niger's list of government appointments showing representations from across the country?

Also, share Buhari's appointees to buttress you claim of lopsidedness?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Guide777(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai should resign already. Even Trump has noticed his incompetence and did gmhis job for him.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by princeadex4us(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Still a shame that every kidnapped people always move to Nigeria cause Nigeria has become the den of kidnapper........about President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad writes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1322543637205536770[/quote]
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by azpekuliar: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
faithfull18:
They kidnapped someone in Niger and brought him to Nigeria through our porous borders. Anybody comes in as they like.

Apparently, the man is too dense to see that that’s a serious issue that needs addressing.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by IAMPEDRO: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

shame still let you tweet? oh........ Nigeria my beloved country.

#SAYNOTOBADGOVERNANCE
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
AfroMighty:
Any gray hair is not welcome in Aso Rock anymore...

what am I saying?

I don forget say this is Nigeria, my people go still vote them cause of #500
i beg to differ. Maybe the core north who are grossly illiterate would. Endsars protesters refused their largesse because they knew how much they've destroyed their lives with such money. I gave one of them 4k to buy bottle water in solidarity with them while trying to cross the Ore Bridge over, in ondo state. Instead, rejected it and said they won't allow me cross for offering them money...i said wooow! I foresee see a different scenario in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by charmingfrank(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
The wailers tweet has arrived.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by sammyj: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why will they use Nigeria has their hiding place if the country is an abode for insecurity and kidnappings
saintokwuluora:
I read the kidnap took place in Niger and the victim taken to Nigeria where he was rescued.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by elisho: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
you are a mad man go and rescue lai the chibok girl
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Patruul007: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

if America can enter NIGERIA and rescue their citizen with the help of Nigerian military y is Leah shuabu still in captive or the chibok girls. we are no fool.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Obeysco: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shameless bastards!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Moganajoe: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
mtcheeeh..... in timaya voice ,I say ,tell me wat u kn Ablem Ablem......blame blame government... hypocrite government..for those who voted buhari hop we are still enjoying our NextLevel

This "next level" we are living like war prisoners.
Is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigerian.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
We don hear grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by reiddecuti: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Another fool spotted talking foolishly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.