Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Forex Pure Price Action - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Pure Price Action (180 Views)

Price Action Trading Tips / What Is Price Action And Market Structure / Price Action: The Power Of The Wick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Pure Price Action by youngjovi24: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies..

Actually so many people have made mistake trying to trade the financial market using indicators,actually indicators react to the market it doesn't give us an accurate signal,join us today to learn how to trade using pure price action it gives us a true insight of what is going on in market,talk of candle stick,support and resistance,reversal patterns,etc..

Another mistake people have done is not knowing how to enter a particular trade e.g a swing trader maybe you analyze the market using a 4 hour time frame and u are looking for an entry point in H1 actually u night be caught in a retracement..... That's what most people don't know trading the financial market is easy if only you can bend down and Learn...

For those who doesn't know what forex is all about you can also join my WhatsApp group or text me directly as I will be covering all aspect of forex trade...

Do not beg anyone for signal learn to generate your own signal

WhatsApp line: 080 sixty 52 ten 87

Or join my newly created WhatsApp group
������

https://chat.whatsap.com/GNh8oTLdovM0p7z3xAsKXZ

Copy the link and complete the whatsap to whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Truck Needed / Discover How To Sell Online : The ABC Of Online Sales $$$ / Sme Business Loan Available In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.