Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,805 members, 7,912,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Watch the Making Of Wizkid's 'MADE IN LAGOS' Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch the Making Of Wizkid's 'MADE IN LAGOS' Album (404 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch the Making Of Wizkid's 'MADE IN LAGOS' Album by nirvana12: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Starboy Wizkid released his latest album 'Made in Lagos' two days ago. The album features Burna Boy, Skepta, Tems, Ella Mai, H.E.R.
Watch the making of the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oWvuflfd4
Re: Watch the Making Of Wizkid's 'MADE IN LAGOS' Album by nirvana12: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
WizLion

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By An Army Officer For Indicent Dressing (SEE VIDEO BELOW)� / ‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans / High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.