Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? (3252 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? / PHOTO- Chidinma VS Davido VS Wizkid....who Rocked The Camo Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by newbride: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
This is the next da grin.
his music is soo good
i love his lyrics
makes so mush sense than his agbayas
am feelin you boy
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by harakiri(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2011
I don't listen to 9ja music much but i think you're wrong here. There's a guy (Olamide is his name i think) and he flows just as good as DaGrin (if not better).
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by newbride: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
so where was i wrong ?
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by BABE3: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
newbride:

so where was i wrong ?

You were wrong when you said "hes the next da grin". He cant be the next Dagrin because they are not in the same genre of music, Dagrin is Rap, whizkid, is pop, r & b, urban pop, and all sorts---- smiley

OLAMIDE on the other hand is the next Dagrin, he sure is good!
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by Tunsbobo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

You were wrong when you said "hes the next da grin". He cant be the next Dagrin because they are not in the same genre of music, Dagrin is Rap, whizkid, is pop, r & b, urban pop, and all sorts---- smiley

u are absolutely right
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by tiatma: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
harakiri:

I don't listen to 9ja music much but i think you're wrong here. There's a guy (Olamide is his name i think) and he flows just as good as DaGrin (if not better).

BABE!:

Tunsbobo:

u are absolutely right

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Olamide definitely has my vote

"eEni Duro" is tight and I am loving it

Olamide actually had a collaboration with Wizkid titled Omo to Shan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13W4y39W6K4&feature=related

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13W4y39W6K4?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by desktop: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
obviously these were before wizzys album dropped!
sentiments aside wizkid is way too hot for the comparisons stated all the tracks repping fitting into several moods of the day finally 'MUSIC' @Banky and the entire Empire Mates crew well done!
Wizzy, the sky is your stepping stone thank you for restoring my confidence massively i dare say in the Naija music industry. This olamide boy song no make am compared to wetin wizzy drop.

Recognize tongue
Re: Wizkid - Who Is This Kid? by ragdollz: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
Wizkid is an entertainer with all the right hype: young, impetuous, gifted. Being cute doesn't hurt either grin. Pple of all ages feel him, he's in a class on his own!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ice Prince Rolling With Beenie Man In Rwanda / AY Wants You To See His Cute Little Girl / PHOTO: Balotelli And Girlfriend Doing BAD THINGS!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.