Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. (1525 Views)

My First Time Of Making Coconut Fried Rice. / Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is my own chin chin recipe and it really works out well for me.
Ingredient:
Flour 1kg
Sugar 300gram(the normal measurement of sugar should be 400gram but I don't like my chin chin to be sugary).
Margarine 400gram
Milk flavor 5tbsp
Nutmeg 2tsp
Powdered milk 6tbsp(for evaporated milk 75mlitre)
Baking powder 5tsp
Salt1tbsp
Cinnamon 1tsp(it's expectional).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eggs 3
Procedure:
Step1:sieve the flour into a clean bowl and add all the remaining ingredient into the flour, including the eggs. Mixed all the ingredient together and begin to add water little by little until it is properly mixed.
Step2:the mixed dough
Step3:cut a little dough and roll it very well with a clean rolling pin or with a bottle.
Step4:cut the rolled dough into a straight lines before cutting it into small pieces or your desire shape.

1 Share

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Step5: the diced chin chin.
Step6:fry the diced chin chin in a hot oil and also fry it with a lower heat,(ignore my pot).
Step7:my crunchy chin chin is ready.

I love cooking, cooking is my hobby, stay tuned for more new recipe to come. Feel free to ask any question.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm sorry for the mistake, this the picture of my crunchy Chin chin
Note: ignore my pot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can do this one, they taught in home economics.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
pocohantas:
I can do this one, they taught in home economics.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really!!! I'm glad you can shocked
Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tyewolove:

Really!!! I'm glad you can shocked

Lol. I am not so bad. I can fry chinchin, I can also fry puffpuff- they are not round though, mine looks like rhombus. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Procedure Of Making Chin Chin. by Tyewolove(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I am not so bad. I can fry chinchin, I can also fry puffpuff- they are not round though, mine looks like rhombus. grin grin
grin grin grin angry grin grin, please don't make me laugh.

(1) (Reply)

See This Photo Of A Cake: Creative Or Simply Silly? / Catfish Pepper Soup Recipe / 7 Unbelievable Foods For That Charming Flat Tummy And 6-packs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.