Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (44720 Views)

Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Road safety officials are not doing their work, they should make sure all trucks not road worthy should not be on the roads.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by frog12: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2020
LAGOS just tells you BLACKS are unable to GOVERN!
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
LovesickG:
A reminder to us all to prepare for eternity. I wish the injured speedy recovery and may the dead rest in peace.
A reminder for the govt in charge to fix bad road.

Enforce laws to deal with bad vehice,speed limit,route to ply and avoid crowded areas.

A reminder for road safty to stand up and checkmate heavy duty drivers lisense.

A reminder to make someone pay for these,stop attributing bad things to God,he has giving us head to use it.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ephraim18(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2020
The blood is too much on this land... Too bad... Rip
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by RuggedSniper: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Cutezt:
Residents of Iyana Ipaja began the new month on a sad note as a fatal accident occurred in the community.

Reports reaching Afrolic states that a number of lives have been lost as a truck filled with Bottles crashed at Iyana Ipaja, crushing a number of people including a baby.

The accident occurred around 4:30 pm today, Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo7z6sAZjmc
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Passionate888: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
madridguy:
A very ugly incident this afternoon. I was at the scene immediately the accident happened and I wish I have the power to sue the Lagos State emergency center for this.
I called to alert them about the ugly accident, gave accurate description to locate the scene and only for the lady to be asking me silly questions again. Since Fashola left office the Lagos State emergency is nothing to write about.

For more than an hour no help from anywhere and only for people to start recording their fellow human dying lipsrsealed I think many Nigerians need proper orientation because I still don't get reason why you will be recording when you're suppose to offer/render help.

May God rest the souls of the departed ones, comfort their families and grant the injured ones speedy recovery.
you seem not to know what will happen when ordinary people take those involved in an accident to hospital, the hospital authority will hold the person responsible for any death
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Passionate888:
you seem not to know what will happen when ordinary people take those involved in an accident to hospital, the hospital authority will hold the person responsible for any death

What is stopping goverment from insuring or underwriting all A&E services statewide. Just A&E, if they cannot see the process through to full recovery.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by JIMMY1393: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
madridguy:
A very ugly incident this afternoon. I was at the scene immediately the accident happened and I wish I have the power to sue the Lagos State emergency center for this.
I called to alert them about the ugly accident, gave accurate description to locate the scene and only for the lady to be asking me silly questions again. Since Fashola left office the Lagos State emergency is nothing to write about.

For more than an hour no help from anywhere and only for people to start recording their fellow human dying lipsrsealed I think many Nigerians need proper orientation because I still don't get reason why you will be recording when you're suppose to offer/render help.

May God rest the souls of the departed ones, comfort their families and grant the injured ones speedy recovery.

The recording thing vex me more than any human being...and I'm sure if those recording are in the shoes of the victims they would not want to be recorded or be angry people are recording instead of rendering help
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by UKBobo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Niggerians have no health and safety protocols - it's a die or die affair. Cursed folk.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by LovesickG(f): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zane2point4:

A reminder for the govt in charge to fix bad road.

Enforce laws to deal with bad vehice,speed limit,route to ply and avoid crowded areas.

A reminder for road safty to stand up and checkmate heavy duty drivers lisense.

A reminder to make someone pay for these,stop attributing bad things to God,he has giving us head to use it.
I didn't attribute the sad incident to God. Our government don't need to hear about road accidents in order to fix our roads, it's glaring to see. Accidents happen also irrespective of the state of the roads.
You interpreted it your way, I interpreted it my way. Eternity is what matters, whether we believe in it or not. Have a good day bro
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ratedgang: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Donspicey:

Come angwan rami for Television kaduna south make we play you tape wey go weak you......

The way Trucks dey fall anyhow dia u go tink say dem dey do competition......

Na God jst dey save people sha.....
honestly na God.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
iHart:
Government should find a way of putting these articulated vehicles off the road

They won’t
All they do is arresting cars without valid document
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na lie

Passionate888:
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by gwama2: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Naija is really the devil's den. cool cool cool
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by FxExpo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
madridguy:

They Are Recorded with That Their 1 bar phone So They Can Post On social Media for Me To Watch cos that's all They and All These Things Make government Want To Regulate social media
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by petitejolie(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ratedgang:
I hardly hear say truck or trailer fall for north. Has anyone noticed that?
ure right. Guess they have good road network connecting to where they are going to drop off.
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Xantel(f): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
God be merciful
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by whinnie(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP to the lost souls...God help us all

1 Like

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Passionate888: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
madridguy:
Na lie

see this one, you no read where that okada man carry woman wey them rob for Lagos go hospital? You no read wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.