Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Full Cover Body And Sided Cover Body Trucks Available For Rent And Hire - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Full Cover Body And Sided Cover Body Trucks Available For Rent And Hire (379 Views)

40/45 Tons Sided Body Trucks Needed Urgently / Refrigerated Trucks Available For Your Cold Chain Businesss / HOWO Tipping Trucks 4 Sale,Flatbed Trucks And Lowbed Trucks Available For hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Cover Body And Sided Cover Body Trucks Available For Rent And Hire by GreaterFuture(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Are you in Need of Full cover body trucks, 15, 20 and 30 Tonnes are available. We also have side cover Body Trucks, 30 tonnes and 45 tonnes.
Move your FMCG, home appliances, AGRO products like fertilizer, rice, beans, animal feeds and so on.
Home and Office Moving also available. For long-term and Short term.
If You serious and ready, Pls reach me on Siggy and Profile

1 Like

Re: Full Cover Body And Sided Cover Body Trucks Available For Rent And Hire by temple007: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
I need truck daily chat me up on 09016709953

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / Fairly Used Commercial Dryer For Laundry Business 10kg / I'm Here To Help You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.