Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,318 members, 7,974,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? (847 Views)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Stephen2324(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please what does it mean to see Buhari in the dream?
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Badbunny: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Simple. It means change is coming your way 4+4

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Etrusen(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
it means that you should be ready to face new challenges coming your way

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by naijanaso: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
You may be half way grin grin grin
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by chinjo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
It means you are about to experience severe financial crises such that you will become the poorest amongst your contemporaries. My brother reject that dream immediately.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by GamalNasser: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
it's a bad omen ,It means hardship is coming your way ..you need to pray

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Saao(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stephen2324:
it means failure
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by viyon02: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Under normal circumstances it means good fortune, but in this case it mean you saw a dead man in a dream. My brother pray ooooo
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Recession for your life o
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by bigeliot(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmm. Run to a Bible believing church for deliverance. If u saw d real buhari, na death things o. If u saw jubril, u wan japa b dat. If u saw mohamed yusuf abubakar from Niger, hmmmm, it means u are going to be hired for high crime or better still, hardship dey come. My dear, pray very hard. It is well with u
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Saifulah: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
it means you will have 4 years of plenty, followed by another four years scarcity. And then 600 hundred years of (to be continued...)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
This got me laughing really hard. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Saao(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
In a serious note, meeting a president or any important personality, it means, God is about to turn your life around for good. It means you about to meet someone that will help you to get to ur desire destination. Pray God bring the dream to pass

1 Like

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
ha a a a a a a a a u need serious prayer
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by psyco: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stephen2324:
omo na 600years be dat o! shocked
Better start looking for the nearest mountain with Google maps.
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by Fahdiga(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
it means you are a walking dead. you will be a breathing mannequin. you better run to Odumeje fast fast to avoid the calamity coming your way
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by blafulfillersck: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Badluck....
Meet nnamdi kanu to pray for you
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by BonaMagnate(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
It means bandits, fulani herdsmen, boko haram or even the "legal" security forces may terminate ur life. I'll advice a 40 days dry fasting asap.
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by helinues: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by NnadyAutos: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Am a prophet by divine calling. I will reveal your dreams to you privately, not on social media.U won't pay a dime.contact me thru whatsapp on 08131012103.
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by helinues: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Am a prophet by divine calling. I will reveal your dreams to you privately, not on social media.U won't pay a dime.contact me thru whatsapp on 08131012103.

Thief... Why should the op contact you privately
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by chanda83560: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
it means that you should be ready to face new challenges coming your way

1 Like

Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
It means operation crocodile smile for the Igbos in your life
It means another term of wailings for the banshees seeing your doom.
Re: Please What Does It Mean To See Buhari In The Dream? by sapientia(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Hehehehehehe

Don't confuse yourself ooo

It means nothing

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK PHOTO Of Laureta Onochie Holding Campaign Poster Stirs Controversy. / Anambra First Lady, Mrs Obiano Flies To The US To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Shot (vid / NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.