Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (537 Views)

Nigerians Drag Dele Momodu For Sharing Video Of Power Outage At Lagos Airport / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think this is one of the biggest plus to Nnamdi Kanu IPOB's campaign

1 Like

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mr Dele Momodu, a man where Belle face

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Mr Dele Momodu, a man where Belle face
I understand u re paid 15k a month to jump on any issue that is not favourable to the current regime and the Fulani Oligarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chimok:
I understand u re paid 15k a month to jump on any issue that is not favourable to the current regime and the Fulani Oligarchy.

Mine is better

I read /heard say na 5k monthly they are paying you people to write against Apc government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:

Mine is better

I read /heard say na 5k monthly they are paying you people to write against Apc government
such imbecility. How can ur life be ever meaningful?

2 Likes

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Yaribanzaonic: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Your Job hard wella.

You are like the Nigerian Police...

Filled with an evil heart...
Cowards...
Spineless
Lazy and dull

Just as the Nigerian police is finding it difficult to resume operations,that is how you Zombies find it difficult to say the truth.

APC is a Association of Parrots and Cattle.

You @helinus is a Parrot for APC
Your masters are Cattle rearing Ninjas.

All this will soon end and then we go know how far!!! grin

helinues:

Mine is better

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Now they are appreciating Momodu for giving them the platform to air his NK jargons
Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chimok:
such imbecility. How can ur life be ever meaningful?

Hahahahahaha.

SE you want to compare 15k monthly with just mere 5k ni..

You should be more worried about the meaningful part of your life with that token amount
Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Your Job hard wella.

You are like the Nigerian Police...

Filled with an evil heart...
Cowards...
Spineless
Lazy and dull

Just as the Nigerian police is finding it difficult to resume operations,that is how you Zombies find it difficult to say the truth.

APC is a Association of Parrots and Cattle.

You @helinus is a Parrot for APC
Your masters are Cattle rearing Ninjas.

All this will soon end and then we go know how far!!! grin

In summary pls...

Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Moferere:
Now they are appreciating Momodu for giving them the platform to air his NK jargons
ofcourse I do know their are lots of u imbeciles on that payroll
Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Yaribanzaonic: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:

In summary pls...

In Summary Good Evening Alpha Zombie.

Chai Baba!!! grin grin grin
Re: Thank U Dele Momodu For The Interview With Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chimok:
ofcourse I do know their are lots of u imbeciles on that payroll
You will learn at least for 30 days

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Shall Do A Second Term FKK Believes.. / Top 5 Most Popular Female Politicians In Nigeria In 2020(see 1st On The List) / Reno Omokri Is Solidly Supporting The NWO And He Is A Judas Goat As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.