Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,107 members, 7,943,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move (954 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by athenswonders: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Happy New Month to you all, this is gonna be my first post on this travelling thread. mehn, I am fed up with this country.. I've logged finished my B.sc since 2014 but I delayed my masters because I knew it's not worthy in this country.

Hence I've made up my mind to travel out only via STUDENT ROUTE because it's the only gurantee way. I have for long blank my mind of UK, Canada, Germany, US because of cost and visa denials lately plus I am done playing around lustfully for those countries when there are coded countries to have my masters and have high chances of coming out successful.

Note, in this journey called life, we only hope but we don't give up, hence I've streamlined my travelling (study route) to these countries.

South American Countries i.e Preferably Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico

so my question, whats your take/suggestion/experience/information about these countries... your feedback is not gonna deter me but guide me because my mind is made up plus it's a study visa route (cos that is more gurantee).

please I need y'all input

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by Damian457: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
What do you mean by guaranteed way??
There are other guaranteed ways too...
I’m fed up with Nigeria and I wan to migrate too: perhaps we can rub mind together.
I just dm you
Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by Akinyele124(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
cool
Damian457:
I’m fed up with Nigeria and I wan to migrate too: perhaps we can rub mind together.
I just dm you
grin
Damian457:
I just dm you
grin
Damian457:
I just dm you
Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Education in Brazil is completely free for foreigners but you need to learn Portugese. There's very few programmes offered in English very few. Mexico you need to learn Spanish. I really haven't checked out uruguayan Universities though. Brazil has the best universities in South America.
Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by Kinkykinky: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Op go Netherlands cool
Re: Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move by optimusprime2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
athenswonders:
Happy New Month to you all, this is gonna be my first post on this travelling thread. mehn, I am fed up with this country.. I've logged finished my B.sc since 2014 but I delayed my masters because I knew it's not worthy in this country.

Hence I've made up my mind to travel out only via STUDENT ROUTE because it's the only gurantee way. I have for long blank my mind of UK, Canada, Germany, US because of cost and visa denials lately plus I am done playing around lustfully for those countries when there are coded countries to have my masters and have high chances of coming out successful.

Note, in this journey called life, we only hope but we don't give up, hence I've streamlined my travelling (study route) to these countries.

South American Countries i.e Preferably Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico

so my question, whats your take/suggestion/experience/information about these countries... your feedback is not gonna deter me but guide me because my mind is made up plus it's a study visa route (cos that is more gurantee).

please I need y'all input

It's great that you have set a goal for your study path.
South American countries are good to study in, however there is one small challenge that could become a major hindrance in your quest, that is "Language"...

You might ask how? Well the thing is, English is rarely used for academic delivery on graduate study programmes i.e masters et al, as well as for academic admissions in most South American countries... basically even to pursue the graduate admissions procedure would be very challenging, because you would barely have correspondence in English from many institutions. This has left many aspiring students to leave their quests halfway done, due to the fact that they got fed up at some point. To solve this challenge, familiarise yourself with either Spanish or Portuguese in the case of Brazil. .. essentially, take Language classes as it is very important.

However in the absence of that challenge, many South American countries are truly wonderful... in terms of affordable living costs, great weather, ease of obtaining residency in the long run, happy/exciting lifestyles, cheaper education etc...

I would however recommend that you do an indepth research about schooling in Costa Rica... Thank me later.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling / Similarities Between Nigeria And South Africa *SHOCKING* / Wow Pictures! Man Stands Waist Deep In SA Pothole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.