Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

20 Years Ago I Was A Security Officer – Motivational Speaker, Ubong King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Years Ago I Was A Security Officer – Motivational Speaker, Ubong King (432 Views)

Victor AD: 5 Years Ago I Tried Like 25 Times, Lost 23 Times / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Ago I Was A Security Officer – Motivational Speaker, Ubong King by trendysturvs(f): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Ubong King a security expert, serial entrepreneur, philanthropist, business coach and motivational speaker has recounted how far he has come in life.

Through his company, Protection Plus Services Ltd, the former chairman of American Society of Industrial Security, Nigeria has been in the fore-front of providing critical security services to a broad range of clients.

Ubong King Foundation has also raised an army of youths with strong leadership skills for the challenges of tomorrow

https://tsbnews.com/2020/11/20-years-ago-i-was-a-security-officer-motivational-speaker-ubong-king-appreciates-his-journey-so-far-mondaymotivation-wizkidxtraparty/

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Proposes To His Girlfriend With Poly Bag / Watch Viral Video Of Ghanaian Socialite Efia Odo That Got The Internet Talking! / Mercy Chinwo: The Gospel Artiste From Nazareth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.