Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

"I Am My Own Boss" - Wizkid Responds To Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am My Own Boss" - Wizkid Responds To Critics (376 Views)

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably / Wizkid Is A Chronic Liar- Sarz Reveal On Twitter| Wizkid Responds / Starboy Boss, Wizkid Set To Sponsor A Mechanic Young Boy To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am My Own Boss" - Wizkid Responds To Critics by Thetraffickedbl(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2020
The starboy, Wizkid has hit out at his haters who don’t seem to see the good in his art and are fond of condemning every of his work.
Wizkid has often been.......

Read more on

www.thetraffickedblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa / #nobodyremix: Prince And Praise Performs Nobody Challenge / Davido, ‘A Better Time’ Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.