Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

What About The Itel Vision 1? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What About The Itel Vision 1? (3440 Views)

Itel Vision 2s P651L Stock Firmware ROM (flash File) / Itel P36 Pro LTE Unboxing And Review (itel Vision 1 Plus) English / Itel P36 Pro Lite Or Itel Vision 1, Suggest For Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by SoroSoke(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2020
cristy149:
all i see are just some """""""" licking itel's ass ..the price is cheap but this aren't great specs by any means the screen pixel is very poor for a 2020 release. 5mp front camera and 8mp back camera ? really you wont post any of the pictures you take with that phone on social media...the processor seem like a good but na lie octa core of that type of cpu that clocks at only 1.6ghz will lag once you have a couple of demanding apps on the phone and the powervr gpu isn't any better... to be honest ..you are better off taking that money and buy a second hand redmi note 5...4gb ram octa core at 2.0ghz 64gb storage andreno gpu (the best by way) qualcomm snapdragon chipset instead of the slowpoke mediatek on itel and co..and it has better camera and come and testify to the smooth experience the phone will give you

Why second hand when I can get something new?

And who says I have to use "demanding apps"?
One funny thing about you " High end" users or gamers is that you feel everyone is like you and your opinions are YES & AMEN sad undecided

There are a lot of classes of users and people who opt for affordable are those who mostly do basic stuff.

And about your reference to the camera, read these two articles on why more pixels don't usually mean a great camera

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/camera-megapixels-why-more-isnt-alw-2012-05/

https://www.androidcentral.com/why-more-megapixels-your-phone-camera-isnt-always-good-thing-sometimes-it

5MP at f/1.4 aperture is good for that price; means optimal lighting.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by atheistandproud(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2020
PRYCE:
Just googled it.

Has a 3GB RAM variant as well.

Costs between ₦25 to ₦32k

"It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with a 1.4-micron aperture."

Impressive shocked

@ the bolded.

F stop numbers are used to measure aperture size please.

Google it.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by shugarboo: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
BurnaMANn11:
Itel go soon use price chase other brands for market
For real! Their giveaway prices actually goes well for a lot of people.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by cristy149: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
SoroSoke:

Why second hand when I can get something new?

And who says I have to use "demanding apps"?
One funny thing about you " High end" users or gamers is that you feel everyone is like you and your opinions are YES & AMEN sad undecided

There are a lot of classes of users and people who opt for affordable are those who mostly do basic stuff.

And about your reference to the camera, read these two articles on why more pixels don't usually mean a great camera

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/camera-megapixels-why-more-isnt-alw-2012-05/

https://www.androidcentral.com/why-more-megapixels-your-phone-camera-isnt-always-good-thing-sometimes-it

5MP at f/1.4 aperture is good for that price; means optimal lighting.
lol..
and you think because of the aperture it will be good why being oblivious of the camera lens used...go and buy it then
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Foumi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
brutustech:

Make itel no deviate from producing affordable phones.

I don't think they will deviate. They've understood the market and are making phones the market needs.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Foumi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
sunshineV:
see resolution like calcio calculator

You must always find fault once it is Itel why? A lot of people are happy using Itel and no complain but unfortunately, complaints are only coming from people who haven't used their products before. Is it possible to know the taste of a soup from a distance without actually tasting it? Hell no!
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by sunshineV(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foumi:

You must always find fault once it is Itel why? A lot of people are happy using Itel and no complain but unfortunately, complaints are only coming from people who haven't used their products before. Is it possible to know the taste of a soup from a distance without actually tasting it? Hell no!
see werey mouth like burnt offering. u register new moniker to promote trash....werey markerter
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Foumi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
sunshineV:
see werey mouth like burnt offering. u register new moniker to promote trash....werey markerter

Continue if that gives you an orgasm. One thing is certain, you can't dissuade many of us who are already enjoying Itel affordable and quality phones to do otherwise.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by sunshineV(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foumi:

Continue if that gives you an orgasm. One thing is certain, you can't dissuade many of us who are already enjoying Itel affordable and quality phones to do otherwise.
if u use itel screenshot this page and your "about phone"
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Foumi(f): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
sunshineV:
if u use itel screenshot this page and your "about phone"

So says the one that gives me food daily. You command; I obey! If I screenshot it, you'll change your direction and go on asking for other frivolities. Not everyone can afford to buy a phone of 100k and above. Itel makes it possible to have pocket friendly phones that can serve its purpose.Use the phone you like and let others use the one they can afford.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Newman20(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol all these marketers ehn. Is itel really doing so bad?? cheesy. Maybe the company is about to go bankrupt sef hence the reason why some people are disgracing themselves in this thread by promoting calculators. grin

1 Like

Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Newman20(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foumi:

So says the one that gives me food daily. You command; I obey! If I screenshot it, you'll change your direction and go on asking for other frivolities. Not everyone can afford to buy a phone of 100k and above. Itel makes it possible to have pocket friendly phones that can serve its purpose.Use the phone you like and let others use the one they can afford.

Stop dodging the question. I wonder how much itel is paying you guys to do this. Why not dust off your certificate and look for real work.

500 dollars says you don't use an itel grin
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by itoPaction(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Newman20:
Lol all these marketers ehn. Is itel really doing so bad?? cheesy. Maybe the company is about to go bankrupt sef hence the reason why some people are disgracing themselves in this thread by promoting calculators. grin

Itel investors are smiling to the bank and the end users of their affordable products are happy and continue to patronize them, you're here pulling yourself backward. A person that have meaniful and 'impactful' job won't be online 24/7 trying unsuccessfully to paint a giant company black. Go get busy buddy!
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Kellyelly1: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annier:

Cos it's not one of those expensive phones na. Itel understand that not everyone can afford those expensive phones and the brand has produced affordable phones that still serve well.

I mean, just look at the specs of this phone... shocked

If you are a brand, you study the market and stick to a particular trajectory especially as it concerns market like ours where a large majority are in the lower cadre. All companies can't continue to churn out expensive products that the vast majority of people can't afford. Itel has done well in this regard.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Kellyelly1: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foumi:

I don't think they will deviate. They've understood the market and are making phones the market needs.

I will do the same thing Itel is doing if I were in their shoes. They are targeting the right group of people which falls in the majority. With the way they are going very soon, they would capture a large proportion of the phone market in Nigeria.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Wetopy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
BurnaMANn11:
The pricing of these itel phones are really mind blowing

Abeg, make Nigerians follow enjoy brand new cheap phone jare. Itel is trying sha. With these prices, there won't be any need for second hand phones .
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Wetopy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Deestro:
Since I got my itel phone, I'm not even surprised at how good itel is lately

I wasn't so sure about them until I started using their device. I became one of their customers last year and since then, I'm surprised how good their products are.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Annier: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kellyelly1:

If you are a brand, you study the market and stick to a particular trajectory especially as it concerns market like ours where a large majority are in the lower cadre. All companies can't continue to churn out expensive products that the vast majority of people can't afford. Itel has done well in this regard.

Exactly

One can't refer to Itel phones as trash. You don't expect it to do what iPhone X can do
But for the price of an S16, I can say it work perfectiy. Someone shared the picture she took with her S16 and it's impressive. The design is beautiful too. I can say the same for S16 pro and A56 pro.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by sunshineV(f): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foumi:

alaye park well. u can't use itel but u dey market am just for peanut.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Misslagbaja: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
I love this shocked shocked shocked

This one and the P33, dunno which one I like best. grin
https://www./mlp-itel-p33-plus/

I love the P33 too
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Transiter(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Misslagbaja:

I love the P33 too

Definitely the the itel Vision 1.

Its specs beats that of the P33; bigger RAM, CPU and ROM. The display and camera are also better.

Batteries though are on par.

Go for the Vision, I think someone posted a link to amazon india or something.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Transiter(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Annier:

Exactly

One can't refer to Itel phones as trash. You don't expect it to do what iPhone X can do
But for the price of an S16, I can say it work perfectiy. Someone shared the picture she took with her S16 and it's impressive. The design is beautiful too. I can say the same for S16 pro and A56 pro.

Exactly the song I've been singing on most itel threads where critics come in very critical about their scaled down specs. Affordability essentially means this.

Itel has the capacity to make those high end, high performing devices but that'll be a derailment on their apparent policy trajectory; capture the market around those on the lower end of the income spectrum which are by far the the most populous.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Peperempee3: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Wow!!!

Itel be dropping nice smart phones back to back. I love the fact that their phones are affordable. Great for those of us that don't have money for Iphone 12 grin
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Wetopy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Misslagbaja:

I love the P33 too

The two are okay. But should I choose, I'll say go for Vision 1. It's newer and slightly better specs. Their phones are making serious sense lately.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Kellyelly1: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Transiter:

Exactly the song I've been singing on most itel threads where critics come in very critical about their scaled down specs. Affordability essentially means this.

Itel has the capacity to make those high end, high performing devices but that'll be a derailment on their apparent policy trajectory; capture the market around those on the lower end of the income spectrum which are by far the the most populous.

How many Nigerians can afford high end devices? Certainly less than 10% of the population. What Itel is doing is to capture the large percentage who can't afford those high end phones. If any one doesn't this see as a nice concept and strategy, then, I don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Transiter(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Kellyelly1:

How many Nigerians can afford high end devices? Certainly less than 10% of the population. What Itel is doing is to capture the large percentage who can't afford those high end phones. If any one doesn't this see as a nice concept and strategy, then, I don't know what to say.

Well, you cannot get everyone to see it as you do for sure.

But the one reality is that the phones are selling, people continue to patronize despite the prolly sponsored attacks on them here on NL.

Just let it slide everytime you see such slander; even Jesus who brought free (not affordable) salvation was crucified.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by PRYCE(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2020
atheistandproud:

@ the bolded.

F stop numbers are used to measure aperture size please.

Google it.

Isn't that exactly what I said?
The specs say it's 5mp 1.4 micron aperture right?

Isn't that good? I mean if you understand that the smaller the F stop number, the bigger the aperture; hence allowing for optimal lighting in low light situations.

Pixels don't always mean bright pictures.

Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by KingAlabi: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
cristy149:
all i see are just some """""""" licking itel's ass ..the price is cheap but this aren't great specs by any means the screen pixel is very poor for a 2020 release. 5mp front camera and 8mp back camera ? really you wont post any of the pictures you take with that phone on social media...the processor seem like a good but na lie octa core of that type of cpu that clocks at only 1.6ghz will lag once you have a couple of demanding apps on the phone and the powervr gpu isn't any better... to be honest ..you are better off taking that money and buy a second hand redmi note 5...4gb ram octa core at 2.0ghz 64gb storage andreno gpu (the best by way) qualcomm snapdragon chipset instead of the slowpoke mediatek on itel and co..and it has better camera and come and testify to the smooth experience the phone will give you

That's no MediaTek chipset for fvck sake grin

It's worse, way worse
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by KingAlabi: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2020
I really have to give itel the good though

They are producing excellent low price devices

Although I won't use an itel

At least na them get the extra low budget market

If you dey plan do heavy stuffs with your phone

Look elsewhere, but if na day to day, then itel is welcomed

Marketers I don try bah cool
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by Maddo1: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Maddooo shocked

Wehn I thought the S16 pro was a badass, then this!

Itel really means business.
Re: What About The Itel Vision 1? by MrBONE2(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
KingAlabi:

That's no MediaTek chipset for fvck sake grin

It's worse, way worse
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bootloop / Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review / How To Activate Your Verve Card For Online Transaction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.